Milltek Sport Exhaust on Audi RS5 Sportback - AudiWorld Forums

Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B9) Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet 2018 model year and up

Milltek Sport Exhaust on Audi RS5 Sportback

Old 02-09-2019, 10:15 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Default Milltek Sport Exhaust on Audi RS5 Sportback

Installed the first Milltek Sport's cat-back exhaust on my RS5 Sportback. Here is a preliminary video of before and after install. In person the tone is deeper than stock and a bit louder but not over the top. A nice change giving the RS a more aggressive sound.

The Road+ is a partially resonated system that removes the middle silencer that is present on the resonated system and uses the same valved rear silencers from the resonated system. Valved silencers keep the OE option that maintains a more quiet ride in Comfort and allows the system to sing in Dynamic
Full resonated and non-resonated systems are available.

Stay tuned for more videos from inside and outside that showcase the change provided by the Milltek System.

Contact me to order yours.
[email protected]

Old 02-09-2019, 10:49 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Sounds nice Martin. Did yours have the RS Sport Exhaust (for 'before' comparison'), or standard exhaust? Can you DM on IG me pricing for that same Milltek system?
Old 02-09-2019, 12:11 PM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Originally Posted by Rob O View Post
Sounds nice Martin. Did yours have the RS Sport Exhaust (for 'before' comparison'), or standard exhaust? Can you DM on IG me pricing for that same Milltek system?
Yes, the before video is with the RS sport exhaust and sure thing.
Old 02-09-2019, 02:55 PM
AudiWorld Member

Does the system automatically change with the drive select buttons? My biggest disappointment with my RS5 is the loss of the V8 rumble from my last car. The flat 6 in my Porsche certainly sounds better than the audi V6. I would be interested in a upgrade as long as it doesn't boom. I don't really understand what the options mean in that regard. How much is something like that?
Old 02-10-2019, 01:53 PM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Originally Posted by jkwb49 View Post
Does the system automatically change with the drive select buttons? My biggest disappointment with my RS5 is the loss of the V8 rumble from my last car. The flat 6 in my Porsche certainly sounds better than the audi V6. I would be interested in a upgrade as long as it doesn't boom. I don't really understand what the options mean in that regard. How much is something like that?
Yes it does. Maintains the same valve functionality as the OEM system, reusing the valve actuators. Allows for a more civilized drive in Comfort/Auto in city normal driving with closed valves and then louder in spirited driving in Auto and Dynamic.
Old 02-10-2019, 01:54 PM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

A clip from a few different runs today.