Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B9) Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet 2018 model year and up

My new RS5 Missano Red

 
Old 07-09-2019, 05:36 PM
  #11  
AudiWorld Member
 
NJSRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 137
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Congrats on an exceptional car and color!
NJSRT is offline  
Old 07-09-2019, 07:07 PM
  #12  
AudiWorld Member
 
atombomb33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 345
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Congrats on the new RS5 SB! I came very close to getting Misano Red, but had my heart set on Glacier White.
atombomb33 is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 01:41 AM
  #13  
AudiWorld Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 8
Likes: 0
Received 13 Likes on 3 Posts
Default

Installed today 034 Transmission mount and 034 Subframe mounts. WOW, the feel... its SO solid now, like the car is on rails. Gear change is so quick now, no rattles, no delays. Its just how it should be from the beginning.

Qtechniq coating has been also applied and Piano black details covered in PPF, super happy about the effect!
MrSpeed is online now  
The following users liked this post:
paradyne (07-12-2019)
Old 07-12-2019, 08:29 AM
  #14  
AudiWorld Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 696
Received 28 Likes on 11 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by MrSpeed View Post
Installed today 034 Transmission mount and 034 Subframe mounts. WOW, the feel... its SO solid now, like the car is on rails. Gear change is so quick now, no rattles, no delays. Its just how it should be from the beginning.

Qtechniq coating has been also applied and Piano black details covered in PPF, super happy about the effect!
Your RS5 is very beautiful!
They made a very similar difference when I installed the same parts too.
Did you not install the 034 differential pieces?
I skipped on those because the install of them looked unnecessarily difficult, and they aren't purchased very much compared to the other parts they make, so there's very few reviews.
BreedsAs is online now  
Old 07-12-2019, 08:31 AM
  #15  
AudiWorld Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 8
Likes: 0
Received 13 Likes on 3 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by BreedsAs View Post
Your RS5 is very beautiful!
They made a very similar difference when I installed the same parts too.
Did you not install the 034 differential pieces?
I skipped on those because the install of them looked unnecessarily difficult, and they aren't purchased very much compared to the other parts they make, so there's very few reviews.
Absolutely! I didnt install differential “spacers”, as i didnt have enough time for that. Maybe next time then ill be about to disassemble half the rear end. Maybe next time
MrSpeed is online now  
Old 07-12-2019, 08:34 AM
  #16  
AudiWorld Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 696
Received 28 Likes on 11 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by MrSpeed View Post
Absolutely! I didnt install differential “spacers”, as i didnt have enough time for that. Maybe next time then ill be about to disassemble half the rear end. Maybe next time
Haha I figured once I saw you purchased them and didn't install.
BreedsAs is online now  
Old 07-12-2019, 08:36 AM
  #17  
AudiWorld Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 696
Received 28 Likes on 11 Posts
Default

What are your other plans with the RS5?
BreedsAs is online now  
Old 07-12-2019, 08:37 AM
  #18  
AudiWorld Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 8
Likes: 0
Received 13 Likes on 3 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by BreedsAs View Post
What are your other plans with the RS5?
Shred as many highways as possible
MrSpeed is online now  
The following users liked this post:
Nikon1 (07-12-2019)
Old 07-12-2019, 09:30 AM
  #19  
AudiWorld Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: East Central Florida
Posts: 70
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

Very nice!
CFLQTRO is online now  
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
sdb90
Audi 90 / 80 / Coupe quattro / Cabriolet
9
02-07-2008 07:42 AM
WECoyote-SuperGenius
NY / NJ / CT Discussion
3
08-29-2005 04:51 AM
TTinCT
TT (Mk1) Discussion
21
07-04-2005 10:13 PM
Mikep
A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion
0
11-03-1999 05:41 AM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My new RS5 Missano Red


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: