Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B9) Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet 2018 model year and up

Need a key holder

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2019, 01:35 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 310 Likes on 226 Posts

OK, count me in I am a geezer too then. On Medicare but not collecting SS yet - luckily I have a decent traditional pension plan from one of my employers. I still wear my pant at normal belt height! I have similar habits as Nikon1 but not all. I don't mind kids being kids in the restaurant unless they are squealers too - I don't like like loud noise. As for driving, I hate folks who sit at the light gabbing on the phone after it has already turned green; don't like drivers who cut in and out of traffic thinking they are going fast; drivers who don't use blinkers when changing lanes; drivers who mosey over when changing lanes.

Anyone here hold a PPL?
Old 02-17-2019, 01:48 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 873 Likes on 714 Posts

It’s a 12 step program.

Hi, my name is Kevin and I am a white haired old geezer.
Old 02-17-2019, 02:36 PM
Club AutoUnion

Received 2,144 Likes on 1,378 Posts

Originally Posted by Rius
Wow....this would drive me nuts. Making a mental note to never move to South Jersey for my mental health

Well, seeing as how New Jersey is the most densely populated state, I cannot see anyone coming here for for their mental health.
Old 02-17-2019, 04:21 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Nikon1

Well, seeing as how New Jersey is the most densely populated state, I cannot see anyone coming here for for their mental health.
Touche
Old 02-18-2019, 07:07 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 310 Likes on 226 Posts

Originally Posted by Nikon1

In South Jersey, mostly the “Q-Tips” (old people, who drive old Buick’s and all you see is their grey / white hair over the seatbacks) refuse to turn right-on-red. New Jersey is a “right-on-red” optional state and they will stubbornly sit at a red light, in the right turn only lane, waiting for a green light. And because it’s optional to turn right on red — any honking the driver behind does is considered “aggressive driving” and a LEO can ticket the honking driver. I’ve never heard of that ticket being issued, but, it could be done.
In DC right on red was allowed at all intersections. Due to a recent spate of pedestrian being hit accidents 100 intersections will have No right on red. The mixed system will IMO be even more confusing and more ticket revenue for the City. DC apparently has already one of the highest per capita ticket revenue in the country.