Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B9) Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet 2018 model year and up

New to this world!

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2019, 01:41 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 881 Likes on 720 Posts

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the new ride!
Old 06-15-2019, 10:11 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by SD Nardo
I went with 12/15 spacers from ECS and they are great! I also have the ABT piggy (arguably overpriced compared to JB4 but I got a "deal" on it and wanted the ABT / Audi "partnership") and it helps. As far as intercooler, I have the APR one but since you can't at all tweak the ABT piggyback as opposed to JB4 it honestly doesn't do much unless you repeatedly hammer the car. In that case it can help maintain lower intake temps. If you go ABT piggy, unless they changed something I would put my money elsewhere when it comes to intercooler. I think my favorite mod to date has been the AWE Touring exhaust 😃👍
how much does the exhaust change the sound? I would like something a little louder/throatier but don't want to go overboard on either the price or the noise as i live in a very densely populated area.
Old 06-15-2019, 03:33 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 371 Likes on 230 Posts

Originally Posted by Baekhyun
Now, I’m trying to find a shop to install EMD’s RS style grille.
How do you go about finding a shop to swap out the grill? Do you buy the grill first and bring it with you? Do you cold call body shops....
Old 06-15-2019, 04:37 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by garberfc
How do you go about finding a shop to swap out the grill? Do you buy the grill first and bring it with you? Do you cold call body shops....
Originally Posted by Baekhyun
Ah my bad! Totally didn’t see that. I’m planning on doing ceramic coating after my 6 months complimentary coating kinda fades. Now, I’m trying to find a shop to install EMD’s RS style grille.
In case you guys are interested in DIY