Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B9) Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet 2018 model year and up

Ordering this next month...

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2017, 12:41 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 24 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Ordering this next month...

...for a Oct-Nov delivery.

Losing the silver mirror covers for CF and rear spoiler.
Old 06-03-2017, 12:49 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very nice! No need for a heated (round) steering wheel, huh? I think I'd prefer the flat-bottomed wheel too. But I can't decide (assuming the option is available on the RS5) between the nice seat stitching you have, and the ventilated seats - which apparently won't have the RS logo. Hmm ...

Your car's gonna be nice!
Old 06-03-2017, 01:05 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by Chris
Very nice! No need for a heated (round) steering wheel, huh? I think I'd prefer the flat-bottomed wheel too. But I can't decide (assuming the option is available on the RS5) between the nice seat stitching you have, and the ventilated seats - which apparently won't have the RS logo. Hmm ...

Your car's gonna be nice!
Weighed my options and even though I really wanted the heated wheel, I'm so used to the flat bottom wheel in the F-Type that I really wanted that option...same with the seats, wanted the cooled seats but LOVE the diamond stitched pattern so I ruled that out as well, and I get massage as a bonus...probably something I won't use,lol.

Breaking away from White w/black trim so the BO package doesn't interest me with this color.
Old 06-03-2017, 01:37 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by buickfunnycar
Weighed my options and even though I really wanted the heated wheel, I'm so used to the flat bottom wheel in the F-Type that I really wanted that option...same with the seats, wanted the cooled seats but LOVE the diamond stitched pattern so I ruled that out as well, and I get massage as a bonus...probably something I won't use,lol.

Breaking away from White w/black trim so the BO package doesn't interest me with this color.
How are you getting the CF mirrors?
Old 06-03-2017, 01:41 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by saxplayer
How are you getting the CF mirrors?
Yes, that and the spoiler. As Jamis said, the silver mirrors really only look good with the Cabrio based on the windshield molding that matches, here they clash I think.
Old 06-03-2017, 02:11 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by buickfunnycar
Yes, that and the spoiler. As Jamis said, the silver mirrors really only look good with the Cabrio based on the windshield molding that matches, here they clash I think.
how are you getting them. My dealer tells me only for the coupe are cf accessories available
Old 06-03-2017, 02:44 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1,091 Likes on 770 Posts

Gorgeous!
Old 06-03-2017, 03:45 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by saxplayer
how are you getting them. My dealer tells me only for the coupe are cf accessories available
Looks like a coupe to me^ lol.

I really like this combo. Thought about doing the same with a SB for a bit, but ultimately went with glacier white instead. Can't wait to see it.
Old 06-03-2017, 06:52 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by CaptainK
Looks like a coupe to me^ lol.

I really like this combo. Thought about doing the same with a SB for a bit, but ultimately went with glacier white instead. Can't wait to see it.
You're right! My fault. Didn't notice for some odd reason.
Old 06-04-2017, 02:55 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love the color. Torn between blue and red exterior. So bored with grey, black. My wife wants white S4. I like colors.

Quick Reply: Ordering this next month...