Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B9) Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet 2018 model year and up

RS5 Sportback - Prices Paid & Experience

Old 12-17-2018, 07:00 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Default RS5 Sportback - Prices Paid & Experience

Hi Guys,

I'm going to order a RS5 - sportback. What is a good percentage off? Can you please share your experience and what you ordered on your RS5 - and why? Thanks!
Old 12-17-2018, 08:15 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Launch cars are ranging from MSRP up to MSRP + $5k
custom order: MSRP

there are several other threads on this but the consensus is that the SB is new for 2019 and while the coupes aren’t selling as fast as dealers would like, they are testing the market to see if MSRP holds. I paid MSRP on my order as the 2 dealers in my area wouldn’t drop the markup on the launch cars (which they tell me now are already presold).

If you’re looking to negotiate down, you may have to wait u til the car has been around for awhile. All this of course is market dependent so your mileage may vary. If you do negotiate, do it before you place your order and let us k ow what you got reduced.
Old 12-17-2018, 08:28 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

we already have a huge thread covering all things RS5 Sportback
https://www.audiworld.com/forums/aud...ation-2960638/
Old 12-17-2018, 08:30 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Was able to get to $1000 off + $1000 loyalty + Audi Care + All Season Mats
Old 12-17-2018, 09:12 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by evanseric21
we already have a huge thread covering all things RS5 Sportback
https://www.audiworld.com/forums/aud...ation-2960638/
Yes - it's a bulk thread and very much off-topic. This thread is about prices paid and experience.
Old 12-17-2018, 09:55 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by chicago_marketing
Yes - it's a bulk thread and very much off-topic. This thread is about prices paid and experience.
The reality is no one has purchased the vehicle yet as they have not been released from the port. So no one has prices paid or experience yet. The thread posted will have the most up-to-date experience as everyone here who has preordered the RS5 Sportback are following that thread for the latest info.
There is also an older thread that focused just on price here https://www.audiworld.com/forums/aud...price-2955755/
Old 12-17-2018, 10:10 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by tjoshi
Was able to get to $1000 off + $1000 loyalty + Audi Care + All Season Mats
Can you explain your build you went with on the RS5?
Old 12-17-2018, 10:22 AM
AudiWorld Member

The reality is no one has purchased the vehicle yet as they have not been released from the port. So no one has prices paid or experience yet. The thread posted will have the most up-to-date experience as everyone here who has preordered the RS5 Sportback are following that thread for the latest info.
There is also an older thread that focused just on price here https://www.audiworld.com/forums/aud...price-2955755/
I'm assuming you ordered a while ago and paid MSRP or over. Can you share your build please?
Old 12-17-2018, 10:32 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by chicago_marketing
I'm assuming you ordered a while ago and paid MSRP or over. Can you share your build please?
I'm assuming you didn't read the other threads on this forum about this topic where myself and many others have listed our builds. As I already mentioned no one has "bought" an RS5 Sportback yet as the dealers do not have them. They can not sell you a car they do not have. People such as myself have put down deposits and ordered a vehicle an dealers have promised to honor promotions but no sales have been completed. So no one can tell you what they paid or what the experience has been because it hasn't happened yet. If you check your local dealers websites some have prices listed for the RS5 Sportbacks set to arrive over the next few weeks.
Old 12-17-2018, 11:18 AM
AudiWorld Member

I'm assuming you didn't read the other threads on this forum about this topic where myself and many others have listed our builds. As I already mentioned no one has "bought" an RS5 Sportback yet as the dealers do not have them. They can not sell you a car they do not have. People such as myself have put down deposits and ordered a vehicle an dealers have promised to honor promotions but no sales have been completed. So no one can tell you what they paid or what the experience has been because it hasn't happened yet. If you check your local dealers websites some have prices listed for the RS5 Sportbacks set to arrive over the next few weeks.
Eric, Most dealers will want you to agree upon a "price" even with a refundable deposit. I am as excited about the RS5 S as you are.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: RS5 Sportback - Prices Paid & Experience