Notices
Audi allroad Discussion forum for the original Audi allroad

According to the official rules, I can rant now

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2003, 07:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default According to the official rules, I can rant now

Ok so I CALLED a couple of the big name tuner/advertisers as well as having emailed them several times. They are in different time zones and say "leave message, and we'll get back to you." Guess what neither of them called back. Although one did finally respond to an email with incorrect info. I think Allroad Guy is on to something. They don't know about us so they ignore us. That is all.
Old 02-24-2003, 08:16 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default What is it that you're looking for?

The after-market support is not so great on our ar. But there are some out there. There are a few knowledgeable guys on this board. Maybe they can direct you to the right people/vendors.
Old 02-24-2003, 08:41 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

No they aren't ignoring you due to being an allroad, they don't know how to run a buisness..
Old 02-24-2003, 10:31 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Do you disassemble your AR every weekend, or do you just have a lot of pictures queued up? =)

Sorry you're getting the run around from tuners... We're all waiting to benefit from whatever knowledge you may or may not learn from them.

What are you investigating this time around?
Old 02-25-2003, 04:24 AM

Default I feel your pain...

...the only thing you could own which would be more difficult to outfit with after-market tuning 'things' is the A4/A6 3.0 Believe me. Nothing exists. - I went this route.

Then I get an allroad and I'm like "Finally! A car that has been around a while, has an established engine type....there will be mods"

Yeah a few...

Occasionally when I feel the way you are feeling right now, I go for a quick-fix (albeit expensive) high and get a tank of 100 octane.
Old 02-25-2003, 04:27 AM

Default Do you have aftermarket fog lights?

Did you replace the stock yellow fogs with something that matches xenons? Your fogs look blue in the pic.
Old 02-25-2003, 05:08 AM

Yes they are a set of EPC bulbs stock wattage, match is close after Zenons are hot
Old 02-25-2003, 05:18 AM

Default Re: Do you disassemble your AR every weekend, or do you just have a lot of pictures queued up? =)

Well actually I do work on it a lot. Nobody else seems to be interested or capable. And I have a LOT I will be sharing. Anyway, trying to find wheels, euro headlights and a big lozenge (RS6-RS4) style grill to match lowers. I am currently welding up my own exhaust. Tuner's stuff was too expensive and originally no one new that A6-2.7 stuff fit so, I started my own. Also working on rear brakes, adapting S4 rears. Fronts will be DBA rotors and EBC pads. Planning stage, air box mod and boost gauge now.
Old 02-25-2003, 05:40 AM

Default Re:Time for a AR Tuner .

I have to admit that I have found that the Aftermarket for Allroads is not bad.(But not Great) and it seems that the mods are there. This site is full of information as you all know. I have had my AR for 3 months and I was abel to do all the mods I wanted with information found here, Big Thanks to All.
Old 02-25-2003, 05:42 AM

Default Re:Time for a AR Tuner .

At the rate I'm going I'll be one by default

Quick Reply: According to the official rules, I can rant now