Audi allroad Discussion forum for the original Audi allroad

Audi Allroad Needs a Home!

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2018, 02:15 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audi Allroad Needs a Home!

HI All,

I'm posting here as my 2002 Audi Allroad is sitting in my driveway and needs a home. I'm located in Santa Cruz, California in Northern California, situated on the Monterey Bay, just below San Jose and the Bay Area.

My Allroad was running fine but the front air shock (aftermarket) had an issue and I ended up getting a SportWagen TDI as a replacement.

I've put it on Craigslist but I'm sick of lowballers and people wasting my time. I'd rather it get into the hands of an Audi enthusiast and/or mechanic than the some lowballer or donating it.

The body is straight and most of the interior and exterior parts are good, especially the bi-turbo engine. Unfortunately, while sitting it had a leak in the front windshield firewall that I was unaware of that allowed water to get into the floor boards and affect the electrical system. I wanted to see if there were any people with suggestions on what to do or if they have a line on people/shops looking for this engine, parts, etc.

Ideally I'd love to see it get back on the road, but I don't have the time to take on such a project. If anyone knows a good resource to sell this or part it out let me know.

Thanks in advance,

~ Joaquín
Old 09-04-2018, 12:03 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by DJ WYZE 1
HI All,

I'm posting here as my 2002 Audi Allroad is sitting in my driveway and needs a home. I'm located in Santa Cruz, California in Northern California, situated on the Monterey Bay, just below San Jose and the Bay Area.

My Allroad was running fine but the front air shock (aftermarket) had an issue and I ended up getting a SportWagen TDI as a replacement.

I've put it on Craigslist but I'm sick of lowballers and people wasting my time. I'd rather it get into the hands of an Audi enthusiast and/or mechanic than the some lowballer or donating it.

The body is straight and most of the interior and exterior parts are good, especially the bi-turbo engine. Unfortunately, while sitting it had a leak in the front windshield firewall that I was unaware of that allowed water to get into the floor boards and affect the electrical system. I wanted to see if there were any people with suggestions on what to do or if they have a line on people/shops looking for this engine, parts, etc.

Ideally I'd love to see it get back on the road, but I don't have the time to take on such a project. If anyone knows a good resource to sell this or part it out let me know.

Thanks in advance,

~ Joaquín
there is a parts area here. *You could post it there.

I personally need some parts...
Old 09-28-2018, 03:07 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by shanechevelle
there is a parts area here. *You could post it there.

I personally need some parts...
What parts do you need? I'm all ears...
Old 09-29-2018, 09:37 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

What is the price?
what are the details?
mileage?