Notices
Audi allroad Discussion forum for the original Audi allroad

Does anyone have a wire diagram for air suspension control module of 2004 allroad?

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2014, 02:58 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Leondrew
Hi guys,

I love you all, your are all nice. I like this forum.

As you have seen from the posts to my topic, there are a few possibilities. According to the local delear, the two froint air bags were leaking and the compressor was not working properly (>$3,500 to fix). In my opinion, the valve and the sensors might also contribute to this, and the two rear bags might also begin to leak in the future. When I first bought this car, the self-leveling system looked really cool, but now I am tired of having the car sinking gradually to the lowest level to bring the yellow warning light on. If you were driving behind me when that happened, you might laugh because the car in front of you were bumping so obviously...

So after some online search, I decided to get away the air suspension problem permantly, and thus ordered four coil springs from Arnott. I watched video from youtube, and began to replaced the springs since yesterday. The video seemed so easy but when I actually worked on it there were so many problems especially I don't have a good jack and a warm garage (but I do have a pair of standing jacks to protect me). I did it in a public parking lots while it was cold. I was planning to finish the installation in six to eight hours, but unfortunately the screws were rusted and took a lot of efforts. I spent another three hours this morning, and finally replaced all of the four air springs. The car now looks exactly like sitting at level 2, and I felt the coil springs were a little bit stonger than air springs (someone said softer, I don't care that much).

From allroad to non-allroad, even though it is not that fancy now, and I had some unpleasant experience, I still like my car, and I get to know it better.

Lastly, the check engine light is on after modified some wires from the control unit according to the installation instruction from Arnott, I went to autozone and had a technician diagnosed for me, and it reported an error saying there is something wrong with communication,probably from those new wires. I checked my wire connections, couldn't find any issues. I will call the company to figure out the problem. If you guys have any suggestions to fix that as well, it will be really helpfull.

Thank you all.

Leondrew
Hi Leondrew,
It is time to cry. Another Allroud buried. :-(
Old 01-28-2014, 09:19 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Romario
Hi Leondrew,
It is time to cry. Another Allroud buried. :-(
agreed, another one bites the dust!!

however 1 happy owner again