AudiWorld Forums

AudiWorld Forums (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/)
-   Audi allroad (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/audi-allroad-18/)
-   -   FS 2003 OEM Sway Bars, Hitch Parts, Cargo Tie Down & Cargo Logic cargo liner (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/audi-allroad-18/fs-2003-oem-sway-bars-hitch-parts-cargo-tie-down-cargo-logic-cargo-liner-2847103/)

cmnster 05-07-2013 06:21 PM

FS 2003 OEM Sway Bars, Hitch Parts, Cargo Tie Down & Cargo Logic cargo liner

OEM sway bars - we put on the H-sports. They have been just sitting here in the garage.

OEM Trailer Hitch Insert, ball and wiring harness

OEM Cargo Tie Down net (never used)

Nifty Cargo Logic cargo liner and velcro blocks

Let me know if you're interested in any of the above. We live in Ventura and I commute to USC 1 or 2 days a week for an inperson hand off. Can also ship if needed.

TxM_AR 05-07-2013 09:18 PM

I don't know how you feel about separating it, but I'd love to have the trailer wiring harness.

JustMtnB44 05-08-2013 06:16 AM

By trailer wiring harness, do you mean the 13 pin to 4 pin adapter?

Do you still have access to the car? It would be worthwhile to pull off the hitch itself and H sport sway bars to sell. OEM sway bars are basically worthless, and very few people would have a use for the hitch insert/ball mount by itself.

cmnster 05-08-2013 06:48 AM

Originally Posted by TxM_AR (Post 24441256)
I don't know how you feel about separating it, but I'd love to have the trailer wiring harness.

I'd be ok with breaking it up. PM me with what you want.

cmnster 05-08-2013 06:51 AM

Originally Posted by JustMtnB44 (Post 24441315)

Do you still have access to the car? It would be worthwhile to pull off the hitch itself and H sport sway bars to sell. OEM sway bars are basically worthless, and very few people would have a use for the hitch insert/ball mount by itself.

No - I don't have access to the car. I know what you are suggesting though, and I wish I had a chance to take things from it, but the insurance company was going to repair, then changed their decision to a total loss and moved quickly from there. The insurance company wanted the cargo cover and extra key - so they would have frowned at me taking components off the car. I'm sure it will live on with a salvage title somewhere else.

cmnster 05-11-2013 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by JustMtnB44 (Post 24441315)

Yes, I mean the detachable 13 to 4 pin adapter

dvious 05-13-2013 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by cmnster (Post 24441206)
OEM sway bars - we put on the H-sports. They have been just sitting here in the garage.

OEM Trailer Hitch Insert, ball and wiring harness

OEM Cargo Tie Down net (never used)

Nifty Cargo Logic cargo liner and velcro blocks

Let me know if you're interested in any of the above. We live in Ventura and I commute to USC 1 or 2 days a week for an inperson hand off. Can also ship if needed.

I'll take the tie down net. It's not the luggage net correct? More like bungie cord type material?

B490MTL 05-16-2013 06:13 PM

If nobody shows interest in the tow stuff, I'll buy it, tell me how much I owe you.

TxM_AR 05-16-2013 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by cmnster (Post 24441325)
I'd be ok with breaking it up. PM me with what you want.

I did PM... but no answer...

B490MTL 05-16-2013 07:44 PM

Me neighter on the other post he made earlier...