Notices
Audi allroad Discussion forum for the original Audi allroad

LLTek LED DRL Headlights-Installed! Pics...

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2011, 07:06 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks Ben. You just saved me (and maybe others) a lot of hassle.
We owe you.
Old 06-21-2011, 04:53 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This might be a rhetorical question but is/or has anyone thought of swamping out or modding the projectors to the AR servos??

Just wondering...
K
Old 06-23-2011, 07:46 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Why is everyone so concerened about the self leveling? 99% of bagged cars out there don't have them. It's not needed for airride suspension. It's nice to have, but in order to go custom, sometimes you have to give something up.
Old 08-14-2011, 11:49 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by ben0069
After having looked at the lltek lights on their website and contacting them to inquire wether they had any plans to do an allroad specific type drl headlight with auto leveling, their very friendly and swift reply was no, but I was told that the pre facelift (1999/2001) A6 headlights do fit the allroad with no alteration. I did some looking over here(wales) and found that there are Pre facelift A6 headlights available with led drl's that have auto leveling, BINGO!
They have been ordered.... only problem is for you on the other side of the water they are right hand drive specific.
Will let you know what happens.....
Hi, new on here. Looking for Drl's for an 56 plate allroad, how did you get on, & any idea's on where to buy, if you can..........many thanks
Old 11-27-2011, 09:56 AM
AudiWorld Member

Well done! What do you think of the led lighting characteristics compared to the oe Audi led drl's.

Do you think they look as bright or too blueish? I'm really interest in this update.
Old 07-14-2015, 10:42 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Buyer Beware -
Just wanted to let you all know about my experiences with LLTek. I bought a bumper from them three years ago and had them paint it before shipping it. It took them over two months to get it and paint it, now after about three years of use, 90% of the clearcoat came off. The rest of the paint on the car (OE original paint) is perfectly fine. When I brought up the clearcoat issue to LLTek their response was that if I thought they were responsible then I was wrong and that it was my problem. I completely understand that they have no warranty on the work that they do and that they don't want to cover it. I took it to an Audi certified shop and they were surprised at how poorly the paint job was done. They pointed out runs in the base coat and the obvious clearcoat issue. They were very surprised that the company I bought it from wasn't covering it. Just trying to share my experience with the group, I wish I knew this before I bought the bumper.
Old 07-15-2015, 08:18 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by taga8
Buyer Beware -
Just wanted to let you all know about my experiences with LLTek. I bought a bumper from them three years ago and had them paint it before shipping it. It took them over two months to get it and paint it, now after about three years of use, 90% of the clearcoat came off. The rest of the paint on the car (OE original paint) is perfectly fine. When I brought up the clearcoat issue to LLTek their response was that if I thought they were responsible then I was wrong and that it was my problem. I completely understand that they have no warranty on the work that they do and that they don't want to cover it. I took it to an Audi certified shop and they were surprised at how poorly the paint job was done. They pointed out runs in the base coat and the obvious clearcoat issue. They were very surprised that the company I bought it from wasn't covering it. Just trying to share my experience with the group, I wish I knew this before I bought the bumper.
What does this have to do with DRLs?