Notices
Audi allroad Discussion forum for the original Audi allroad

Robert C. Hack/Motodyne - CYBERCRIMINAL

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2002, 02:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Robert C. Hack/Motodyne - CYBERCRIMINAL

Just a heads up that Robert C. Hack (a notorious Ebay fraud) is using a new seller ID on Ebay. It is "s_model". Hack's past names have included holbert959, RobracerX, germanubercars, kassandria16, miller216, and most recently lifestyle_26. If you check the feedback history, you will notice that he will start several new names, then do "deals" with himself do get enough positive feedback before defrauding real people. Robert Hack has defrauded hundreds of people, including myself. I am currently in contact with the FBI, and they are quite interested in Mr. Hack. A guy named Jimmy Pribble at URS4.com has put up the following website entitled "Murderdyne":

http://www.urs4.com/kurbin/kurbin.html

The site is enormously entertaining, particularly for those unacquainted with Robert C. Hack of Cherry Hill, NJ. "Murderdyne" is a parody of Hack's "company" called Motodyne:

http://www.motodyne.com/home.html

The "products" sold by Motodyne are completely fictitious - you simply send in your money and he takes it!

Robert C. Hack also goes by "Raymond Keely", as well as "Jon Mientz". Now on Ebay (as "s_model") he is pretending to be a woman. Perhaps Mr. Hack has gone and gotten a sex change!

If anyone out there has been defrauded by Robert Hack, please send me an email, or call me at the number listed below. I have a HUGE list of Hack's fraud victims already. Thanks, and watch out for Cyber Crime.

Tucker Smith
Jackson Hole, WY
(307) 734-2444
Old 12-10-2002, 05:08 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

and that is why I don' t shop ebay.... it is evil... 8^0
Old 12-10-2002, 08:31 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I love ebay, and have not had any problems in over 85 transactions both selling and buying...

I know there are frauds out there, but if you're careful, ebay can be a shoppers best friend when things are hard to find and you're willing to pay a premium for it.
Old 12-10-2002, 08:59 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default I'm with you even bought my landcruiser on EBAY motors

and have had no problems....Just got to be careful
Old 12-10-2002, 09:00 AM

Ebay doesn't gyp people, people gyp people!
Old 12-10-2002, 10:00 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Wow! Something Neb and I agree on. Ebay is great!

Of course it depends on what you are buying. I doubt I would purchase some expensive and unproven mod from a no or bad reputation tuner for my $50K car.
Old 09-27-2004, 06:01 PM

Default Rob is behind EVERY ID in all of eBay

Anyone who disagreees with me is a cybercriminal.
Old 11-30-2006, 02:24 PM

Default Re: Robert C. Hack/Motodyne - CYBERCRIMINAL

Hello

My name is Thomas Ehgartner from Germany, owner of the company Ehgartner Tuning

There I would like to register myself into the list of the fraud victims, I from Robert Hackstetter around approx. 9000$ betrogen I from protection which I ordered some did not receive and some truely not completely.

I guess/advise to leave to everyone urgently the fingers from him to, since it runs on a fraud outside, I receive also no answer to Mails.

The handicraft belongs to such people put.

Yours sincerely.

Thomas Ehgartner

------------------------------------------------

Hallo

Mein Name ist Thomas Ehgartner aus Deutschland, Inhaber der Fa. Ehgartner-Tuning

Ich m?chte mich in die Liste der Betrugsopfer eintragen, Ich wurde von Robert Hackstetter um ca. 9000$ betrogen da ich von Wahren die ich bestellt habe manches nicht erhalten habe und einiges wahr nicht komplett.

Ich rate jedem dringend die Finger von ihm zu lassen, da es auf einen Betrug hinaus l?uft, ich erhalte auch keine Antwort auf Mails.

Solchen Leuten geh?rt das Handwerk gelegt.

Mit freundlichen Gr??en.

Thomas Ehgartner
Old 03-12-2011, 03:39 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by Dr. X
Wow, after all this, they are still in business...I wonder why? Because OBVIOUSLY if someone posts something online it's TRUE...right?
Because they have a website? Hey dumbass... live by your own rules.
Old 03-13-2011, 11:10 AM
AudiWorld Member

Eventually it will catch up with him. Be wary of people who don't take credit cards or paypal. Typically they burn all bridges and have to use Google checkout and then amazon check out. So if you ever come across a vendor that only takes Google or amazon, be wary. And always use a credit card - never send cash or money orders.

Quick Reply: Robert C. Hack/Motodyne - CYBERCRIMINAL