AudiWorld Forums

AudiWorld Forums (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/)
-   Audi allroad (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/audi-allroad-18/)
-   -   Tip Lag or Brake Throttle Lag (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/audi-allroad-18/tip-lag-brake-throttle-lag-2059207/)

Gabbiani 03-06-2007 08:29 AM

Tip Lag or Brake Throttle Lag

Hi all,
What is going on lately with this dangerous occurrence? I had an allroad and got rid of it because of this.
How have all of you that experienced it been getting along?

Cheers,
GB

RTallroad 03-06-2007 08:37 AM

Stop trolling... sounds like a litigious plant if I've ever seen one.

If you are really interested, search for the discussions.

grey-2002-ar-6sp 03-06-2007 08:47 AM

Check the archives, I think he had an allroad that was lemoned.

Gabbiani 03-06-2007 09:24 AM

Re: Stop trolling... sounds like a litigious plant if I've ever seen one.

Excuse me sir? Who's the attorney here!!

I'm far from a troll or a lawyer. Just curious as to what ever became.

GTH

Gabbiani 03-06-2007 09:25 AM

Re: Check the archives, I think he had an allroad that was lemoned.

Thank you Grey-2002.

Gabbiani 03-06-2007 09:40 AM

Re: Stop trolling... sounds like a litigious plant if I've ever seen one.

Before you all jump on someone here you should read my first post where I clearly stated I had one and sold it.
Also forgive me for changing my username. I have not logged in for over 3 years and forgot my old password so I re-registered.

Just curious how all of you have come along. I could care less now if I get any responses, not important to me whatsoever.

RTallroad 03-06-2007 09:47 AM

Sorry if I came off hot, I just have been reading a lot of the sudden acceleration background

on another issue, and it drives me nuts to see folks take a minor issue (or in the case of sudden acceleration - NO ISSUE other than idiots at the wheel) and try to ruin a company's reputation over it.

That, and I believe the ongoing tip lag discussion is overblown. On 03s and newer, just put it in sport mode and you are generally good to go and most BTL is avoided.

Go drive any car with a single turbo and you'll find out what turbo lag is and realize BTL, will occasionally annoying, is a minor drawback to the overall vehicle's design.

Do I wish it was engineered out? Yes, but I'm sure they would have if they could have figured it out.

BlueDog 03-06-2007 09:49 AM

If you really had to re-register your AID would not be so low

Your post makes no sense... your "curious how {we} all have come along?" This doesn't seem like it from your first post, that was clearly worded to bait us.

You clearly don't want help to your "problem" but seems that you're looking more for people to jump on some bandwagon to sue Audi over some faulty claim.

Let me guess... did you have an Audi 5000 back in the 80s that "suddenly accelerated?"

allroadCole 03-06-2007 10:47 AM

I never have a problem with it (save first week w/ car). Just have to be aware that it is there and

drive accordingly

SeeksAR 03-06-2007 11:10 AM

My MY'04 2.7L Tiptronic still has it, whether in S or D mode.