Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dean's your chapter rep.

Don't tell me it was Kasim!

So who was it?
Old 10-27-2008, 08:30 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Why should it matter who sent me the info?

I saw a number of emails that showed that the three candidates who had thier nominations rejected knew the deadline date. I could have seen them from any of the candidates, and in fact, I saw emails sent by the other candidates and members of the ACNA BoD that confirms to me that the date was set and communicated to the members on the Chapter Rep call on June 4, 2008 and reiterated on the Chapter Rep call of July 2, 2008.

It is pretty obvious that you do not have a high opinion of either Kasim or Dean Esmail. However, until you can show me any sort of communcation that says the date was not July 31, I will stand by what I have seen and been told.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:19 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default The why are you hiding who sent them to you?

Care to give full disclosure of everything that was sent by your contact?

Apparently, the appearance of impropriety bothers you less than even yielding the name of the person who sent the notes to you.

And you still don't understand the difference between 'setting a deadline' and having the board of directors vote on a deadline.

Why do you think that they suddenly needed to vote on the issue after the fact? Or why there were two votes instead of one?

And just for the record, it's not my dislike of any given person that providing my motivation. It's the fact that once again, certain people are manipulating the ACNA into consolidating power among the few. By allowing the Nominations Committee to properly perform their duties, it would give everybody in the club more choice. Clearly, the candidates on the ballot would not want that, some much more than others.

It's obvious that you have a pretty strong affinity towards the Esmails. I don't expect any amount of evidence would change your mind.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:21 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Re: Why should it matter who sent me the info? Why the Secrecy?

You haven't identified yourself to us but you can call out Presidents & Chapter Reps like in your response below:

https://forums.audiworld.com/acna/msgs/68.phtml

Lets be open and fair about these sources, and at least know with whom we are talking to about club stuff.

We've been.

How can I make a fair decision based upon copies of things and secrecy about where things come from or with whom I'm talking to. I won't post your Identity here. "SOME" privacy is respected.<ul><li><a href="https://forums.audiworld.com/acna/msgs/68.phtml">Quote from below in thread</a></li></ul>
Old 10-27-2008, 12:38 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Who is acting like soiled brats? Specifics please, general statements cause confusion.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:42 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Re: Who is: "you" say happened, didn't? When the date change to July 31?

If the date had been Aug 15 in the past, and through questioning I find out it has been later than Aug 15 in the past...........

Where are the BoD minutes motion to change the previous date to July 31?

-Scott<ul><li><a href="https://forums.audiworld.com/acna/threads/19.phtml#105">Where are the ACNA BoD minutes changing the dates?</a></li></ul>
Old 10-27-2008, 04:38 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Guess it's a conspiracy by all the ACNA BoD! Fire them all! Call Oliver Stone!
Old 10-27-2008, 09:26 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default The truth comes out -- thanks for clearing that up

even if the whiners keep up their yapping.
Old 10-28-2008, 08:19 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default We were called whiners in 2006 too.

I guess whining must have something to do with not tolerating people who break rules, abuse office, disregard ethics and operate not in the best interest of the club.

I'm sick of this nonsense from the people who have been entrusted with the operation of our club. Names are going to be named and this sordid tale is going to be laid out for all to see.

Quick Reply: ACNA election is tainted - recall it!