Audi e-tron / Q8 e-tron Discussion forums for the electric Audi e-tron SUV.

1st US Deliveries week of April 29th?

Old 04-26-2019, 11:37 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 234 Likes on 171 Posts

They are arriving!
1st US Deliveries week of April 29th?-14xfvcr.jpg
Old 04-26-2019, 12:58 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DMcDnald
You've experienced quite a few top of the line autos. It will be interesting to read your impressions of the Prestige. Ted99 did not seem to be blown away by the e-Tron Prestige.
I posted my impression under ted99's "Dealer Demo Here" thread.
Old 04-26-2019, 01:02 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SYMAWD
They are arriving!
Puddle lamps are way cool.
Old 04-27-2019, 05:00 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by madcanadian
Dealer mentioned 169 eTrons are on this ship offloading in Northern CA. This is the first batch of eTrons to the west coast, so there are no other eTrons in front of this already at the port.
Dealer emailed to say the car I ordered cleared customs at the Port of Benicia, CA, and is waiting for a truck to bring it to the dealership. Seems the car I ordered was one of the first 50 vehicles to clear customs (20 a day at the port). GiftCard you should check on your Edition One as well.
Old 04-27-2019, 05:19 PM
AudiWorld Member

Dealer emailed to say the car I ordered cleared customs at the Port of Benicia, CA, and is waiting for a truck to bring it to the dealership. Seems the car I ordered was one of the first 50 vehicles to clear customs (20 a day at the port). GiftCard you should check on your Edition One as well.
Mine is in the same port. Did your guy say when the truck was scheduled for? Curious if they move on weekends or not.
Old 04-27-2019, 06:38 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Reliantg
Mine is in the same port. Did your guy say when the truck was scheduled for? Curious if they move on weekends or not.
I drove past Benicia today ironically, and saw a truck carrying new Toyota's. I suspect they ship on all days except for Sunday. No word from the dealer on the schedule to ship by Truck to the dealer, but I suspect it will probably be Mon or Tues. They will update me when the freight is booked, so I can report that back for other reservation holders whose cars are at the same port.
Old 04-27-2019, 06:41 PM
AudiWorld Member

I drove past Benicia today ironically, and saw a truck carrying new Toyota's. I suspect they ship on all days except for Sunday. No word from the dealer on the schedule to ship by Truck to the dealer, but I suspect it will probably be Mon or Tues. They will update me when the freight is booked, so I can report that back for other reservation holders whose cars are at the same port.
Which dealer?
Old 04-28-2019, 08:12 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Haven't heard squat from my dealer; a bit disappointed as a first time Audi buyer (the Tesla folks call me once a week, still trying to sell me a Model X).

I did call the Audi toll free number, which said the car was in port in Houston, gave me the VIN, but said it would be 3-5 weeks before delivery. I'm in Southern Minnesota, so I can't see why it would take 3-5 weeks, unless the car is held up in customs.

I'm hoping they are just under promising and will over deliver (ie, get here in the next week).

I ordered an Edition One on September 17th.
Old 04-28-2019, 10:52 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The toll free number really can't provide the level of information your dealer can. I would call the dealer and ask to work with the sales manager directly who should easily be able to pull more detailed info on your vehicle. Good luck!
Old 04-28-2019, 12:02 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks; I'll do that tomorrow.

I've texted my "sales associate" several times, but never hear back.

I guess its time for a new sales associate.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1st US Deliveries week of April 29th?