Audi e-tron / Q8 e-tron Discussion forums for the electric Audi e-tron SUV.

Is the Audi e-tron Reservation Site Acting Odd?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2019, 04:42 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is the Audi e-tron Reservation Site Acting Odd?

When I (attempted) logged into the Audi e-tron Reservation site to see if there was any news concerning the reservation I made in December, instead of getting the usual screen that allowed me to see the details of my reservation, I got the message "You currently do not have any saved configuration." Is anyone else having difficulty getting into the reservation web site to check on his/her reservation?
Old 02-23-2019, 04:45 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by 1st Audi Owner
When I (attempted) logged into the Audi e-tron Reservation site to see if there was any news concerning the reservation I made in December, instead of getting the usual screen that allowed me to see the details of my reservation, I got the message "You currently do not have any saved configuration." Is anyone else having difficulty getting into the reservation web site to check on his/her reservation?
I just logged in - no problems.
Old 02-23-2019, 05:03 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts

Don’t look for ‘configuration’... but instead look for ‘reservation’ in the top banner area.

(as an aside, i haven’t been happy with the configuration pane using Safari. Chrome or Firefox works better. The reservation pane seems to work better than the configuration pane.)
Old 02-23-2019, 05:10 AM
AudiWorld Member

I have the site with a desktop shortcut (Chrome) so I have no trouble getting to https://www.audiusa.com/myaudi. I use my email address and password as I have always done, but after the usual opening screen flashing on it then goes to the "Your currently do not have any saved configurations." screen. I believe that I am doing nothing differently that I have always done, but, who knows? Maybe I goofed somehow.
Old 02-23-2019, 05:35 AM
AudiWorld Member

Well, it happened again. The older I get, the more I am beginning to believe that "computers are out to get me." LOL Sorry for the false alert and thank you for your replies. I finally gave up trying to log in from my desktop computer--after trying three different browsers with the same result. I then tried logging in from my laptop. What do you think happened? It worked fine. Many time before this morning I have successfully logged in to the Reservation site from the desktop, but somehow I was not able to this morning. Both the laptop and desktop run on Windows 10. Ah, the wonderful world of computers.
Old 02-23-2019, 11:45 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Well, it happened again. The older I get, the more I am beginning to believe that "computers are out to get me." LOL Sorry for the false alert and thank you for your replies. I finally gave up trying to log in from my desktop computer--after trying three different browsers with the same result. I then tried logging in from my laptop. What do you think happened? It worked fine. Many time before this morning I have successfully logged in to the Reservation site from the desktop, but somehow I was not able to this morning. Both the laptop and desktop run on Windows 10. Ah, the wonderful world of computers.
I don't know. I'm getting older, but my reservation has entirely disappeared from the myAudi site. See screenshot:

Old 02-23-2019, 12:56 PM
AudiWorld Member

After I experienced the problem, I phoned the e-tron reservation help desk and, as always, was greeted cordially and with a sincere desire to be of assistance. Everyone there has been great. Nick knew my name through caller ID and pulled up my reservation even before I explained my difficulty. My reservation is intact. Nick was not aware of any problem. At this time, very few people have viewed my post, and none (other than you) has replied that they are experiencing a similar.problem. Perhaps when more people have read my post, more problems will come to light. If you phone Audi you may find that your record is intact and that the difficulty is with your browser or computer and not with Audi. Wishing you the best of luck.
Old 02-25-2019, 12:09 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 82 Likes on 54 Posts

I have not experienced any issues with the site.