Audi e-tron / Q8 e-tron Discussion forums for the electric Audi e-tron SUV.

Boston E-Tron Club

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2019, 04:33 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

My sales person tells me they will honor the Audi Loyalty incentive (thanks again e-tronDriver for the tip). This is the same person who told me my car was truck loaded last Saturday and who yesterday told me it was still at the port so I will not be counting any chickens just yet. The closer the car gets (now just 80 miles away) the more difficult the waiting seems. The only bright news this week is that my VIN is not on the Factory Recall list for the HV cable seal issue.
Old 06-13-2019, 10:42 AM
Club AutoUnion

Received 59 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by Photonix
My sales person tells me they will honor the Audi Loyalty incentive (thanks again e-tronDriver for the tip). This is the same person who told me my car was truck loaded last Saturday and who yesterday told me it was still at the port so I will not be counting any chickens just yet. The closer the car gets (now just 80 miles away) the more difficult the waiting seems. The only bright news this week is that my VIN is not on the Factory Recall list for the HV cable seal issue.
Do you have your car yet? Mine has been in Davisville for 10 days and my dealer has no delivery info.
Old 06-13-2019, 03:53 PM
AudiWorld Member

Same exact situation as you. No info from dealer or Audi support line. My VIN is not on the recall list. I can't for the life of me understand what the delay might be. I'll let you know if I get any new info.
Old 06-14-2019, 02:52 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 129 Likes on 99 Posts

I just checked Cargurus. Audi Westwood has 10 e-trons, if Cargurus is accurate. Man, that's a lot of e-trons! I guess the stop sale is causing them to pile up a bit.
Old 06-14-2019, 06:29 PM
Club AutoUnion

Originally Posted by DMcDnald
I just checked Cargurus. Audi Westwood has 10 e-trons, if Cargurus is accurate. Man, that's a lot of e-trons! I guess the stop sale is causing them to pile up a bit.
Audi Westwood appears to be listing every e-tron they have coming in, reserved cars included. My VIN is listed for sale by them on Cargurus. I'm pretty sure the only ones they have in stock are the ones they've posted photos of. That's two cars. I think they list all of them to draw people into the dealership and to gauge interest. It's a bait and switch scheme.
Old 06-17-2019, 09:46 AM
Club AutoUnion

My dealer emailed me this morning. After 2 weeks at the port, my car is due to transport from Davisville to Westwood either today or tomorrow, so should be available to see/drive/purchase Wednesday or Thursday! Finally.
Old 06-17-2019, 10:44 AM
AudiWorld Member

Fingers crossed that I am in the same boat (rather "on the same truck" as you). I'm getting more updates from you than my dealer. Thanks,
Old 06-19-2019, 04:55 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi all

Great to find this thread here! I bought my e-tron from Westwood (Galaxy Blue Prestige - seems to be a popular combo!) yesterday, but am going on vaca next week, so not picking up until early July. It arrived earlier than anticipated and I had a great experience with the Westwood crew for what it's worth. Looking forward to staying in touch with you all!
Old 06-19-2019, 05:04 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 129 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by Drake100
Great to find this thread here! I bought my e-tron from Westwood (Galaxy Blue Prestige - seems to be a popular combo!) yesterday, but am going on vaca next week, so not picking up until early July. It arrived earlier than anticipated and I had a great experience with the Westwood crew for what it's worth. Looking forward to staying in touch with you all!
Congtats. Did you purcase or buy. Did you get the loyalty credit?
Old 06-19-2019, 06:19 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Purchased with loyalty credit.

Quick Reply: Boston E-Tron Club