Go Back  AudiWorld Forums > Audi Models > Audi e-Tron
Reload this Page >

E-tron order status change

Audi e-Tron Discussion forums for the electric Audi e-Tron SUV.

E-tron order status change

Old 05-24-2019, 01:53 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DMcDnald View Post
I wonder. With the growing number of e trons sitting on lots I wonder if there has been a decision to slow down deliveries to move current inventory.
I do see 261 on Cars.com, but I really hope you are wrong. That does not provide us early adopters a good experience.
Old 05-24-2019, 01:54 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You have me beat by about 2 weeks. I think Larry David's hot e-tron is blocking my exit from the factory...
Old 05-28-2019, 07:45 AM
AudiWorld Member

Well, latest update for me (and probably quite a few others) is that my Galaxy Blue e-tron Prestige is "Leaving Factory".
Old 05-28-2019, 08:16 AM
AudiWorld Member

I just checked my status and I am now in "Leaving Factory". I'm surging forward!
Old 05-28-2019, 08:21 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Larry David View Post
I just checked my status and I am now in "Leaving Factory". I'm surging forward!
Fingers crossed for you! I was on Leaving Factory for only 7 days before going to En Route last week so hopefully it will be just a short time until your car is on a ship.
Old 05-30-2019, 11:25 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Francis Y. View Post
Reserved 9/15/18, configuration locked 12/30/18, in production 4/13/19, leaving factory 4/15/19, En route 4/18/19.
Yesterday, 5/30/19, my status changed to "U.S. arrival" and my dealer also emailed me to say that the car had arrived at the dealership and was undergoing prep work. The eight and a half month wait is over!
Old 05-31-2019, 12:04 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Francis Y. View Post
Yesterday, 5/30/19, my status changed to "U.S. arrival" and my dealer also emailed me to say that the car had arrived at the dealership and was undergoing prep work. The eight and a half month wait is over!
Congrats! Finally a Siam Beige about to hit the roads. Love that color.
Old 05-31-2019, 04:56 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by LavaGrau_A3 View Post
Congrats! Finally a Siam Beige about to hit the roads. Love that color.
Congratulations! That is one STUNNING e-Tron!
Old 05-31-2019, 12:57 PM
AudiWorld Member

Update on my E-Tron order - I have decided not to accept delivery of my Edition One. It was really almost the perfect car for me as a first electric car but I think something will better fit my needs in the future. I dont have range anxiety, I dont worry about being an early adopter, I think they look great, and i test drove one. I love the idea of having an electric car and I hope it works out soon.

The part that I screwed up on was not realizing I would have to eat 9-10k from my 2018 SQ5 lease in order to swap that out for the E- Tron

The part Audi could have been better at is much more aggressive leasing and financing terms.

Overall I will be having a new addition to the family soon and the small SUV isn’t going to cut it anymore. In about a year or year and a half ill need a Q7 or SQ7 (God willing in the USA) or maybe Audi will have a larger sized electric SUV on the horizon in 18-24 months.

I want to thank Adam at Audi reading for all his help and I plan to get all my cars through him for the foreseeable future. (Even though its a couple hours out of my way he is very responsive, and helpful working out great deals).
Old 06-06-2019, 04:51 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by e-tronDriver View Post
Fingers crossed for you! I was on Leaving Factory for only 7 days before going to En Route last week so hopefully it will be just a short time until your car is on a ship.
Well I guess I can uncross my fingers. It's been over 7 days and no movement. I called the hotline and I do have a VIN, but not estimate as to well it moves to "En Route"

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: E-tron order status change

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: