Audi e-tron / Q8 e-tron Discussion forums for the electric Audi e-tron SUV.

Edition One- A possible sale..

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2019, 06:41 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Edition One- A possible sale..

I have my e-Tron Edition one coming in by June. I am considering selling and going with Prestige.
Is anyone interested?

My wife wants different color choices (exterior and interior) which Edition one does not offer. One pre-configured set.
Old 03-03-2019, 08:54 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by fourRings4Me
I have my e-Tron Edition one coming in by June. I am considering selling and going with Prestige.
Is anyone interested?

My wife wants different color choices (exterior and interior) which Edition one does not offer. One pre-configured set.

I think you can cancel right up until your car arrives and you test drive it. The dealer most likely has a waiting list of people they will call to resell the car.
Old 03-03-2019, 09:28 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Tom-ETRON
I think you can cancel right up until your car arrives and you test drive it. The dealer most likely has a waiting list of people they will call to resell the car.
Agree - OP would probably have to complete purchase and take delivery and then sell as a "used" (already titled) car.
Old 03-03-2019, 11:45 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Tom-ETRON
Correct, you can cancel (and receive your $1,000 deposit back) any time up until you sign the final purchase papers after the car has been delivered to the dealer.
Old 03-03-2019, 08:49 PM
gk1
AudiWorld Super User

Received 517 Likes on 452 Posts

Considering the number of posts I suspect a feeler for the foreseeable quick-flip resale. My bet is plenty will do it if demand is supposedly going to far exceed supply especially with Year One being limited edition.