Go Back  AudiWorld Forums > Audi Models > Audi e-Tron
Reload this Page >

First etrons for reservation holders to the US

Audi e-Tron Discussion forums for the electric Audi e-Tron SUV.

First etrons for reservation holders to the US

Old 02-03-2019, 04:28 PM
AudiWorld Member

I am thinking along your lines. I ordered an Edition 1, because it was easy. I cant wait to get an electric Audi. That being said i am in the middle of my SQ5 lease and i dont want to eat the last year of that. Also I was thinking maybe I could just flip it if there is large demand for the edition 1s. I can register it in MT where i have a home for no sales tax, but no electric vehicle brakes, or in CT where i have a home but lousy taxes balanced by a tax EV credit... looks like we have time to figure it out
Old 02-03-2019, 06:20 PM
AudiWorld Member

On Order:
2019 RS5 SB
Coincidentally, exactly where I'm heading for my possible fossil finale.

Last edited by LavaGrau_A3; 02-03-2019 at 06:26 PM.
Old 02-03-2019, 07:05 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by 1st Audi Owner View Post
I reserved an e-tron SUV in December and no one is more eager than I am to take delivery of it. Yet, I still do not have any idea when this might be. Speculation from posters on this forum as well as others, while both interesting and appreciated, is far from definitive. Surely, Audi has production schedules that extend out for many months. The Belgium plant manager does not wake up in the morning and decide then and there how many vehicles will be produced that day. The e-tron SUV is a magnificent vehicle and more than worth the wait, but come on Audi, how about letting all of us know when ours may be in our garages. Thank you.

well said. for such an important new product and product line Audi corporate and their marketing team has done a crap job of keeping people informed or even keeping them excited. very minimal and limited info. terrible marketing company. not engaging enough. most info comes from this forum.
Old 02-03-2019, 07:19 PM
AudiWorld Member

It would be disappointing to receive a 2019 Audi e-tron SUV the month before subsequent year models traditionally are introduced. If delivery is delayed, as some speculate, I wonder how Audi will number the near to year-end delivered models. Might they remain 2019 until 2021 models are introduced?