Audi e-tron / Q8 e-tron Discussion forums for the electric Audi e-tron SUV.

Is MyAudi phone app server still down for you?

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2021, 01:48 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 66 Likes on 57 Posts
Default Is MyAudi phone app server still down for you?

My dealer said that the reason I can't log in is because there are server issues since at least late last week. I'm not talking about AudiConnect, which I no longer have--just the free MyAudi app features.

NOTE: I can log in and see my vehicle just fine on a web browser, but it's the phone app that won't let me log in with the identical credentials.
Old 03-28-2021, 02:21 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 265 Likes on 198 Posts

Dave,

There was a couple of hours last week that I couldn’t contact the car but since then and for the last 3-4 days, I can always contact it. In fact I just did a test by resetting the battery charge % for tomorrow, and I contacted the car easily via my app. The server is not down.

Log-in to your myaudiusa account and then re-boot the phone app and see if you can contact your car then. If not have you ever been able to thru’ the app since purchase? If not, something has not been set up correctly is my guess.

Bish

Old 03-28-2021, 02:52 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 535 Likes on 396 Posts

Mines been working fine. The morning after the servers came back up, I did have to go out and start my car to get it to reconnect. After that, no problem
Old 03-29-2021, 07:45 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have been unable to connect via the app for over day now. I will try starting the car and leaving it one for a few minutes to see if that helps.
Old 03-29-2021, 08:44 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 43 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by Dave_
My dealer said that the reason I can't log in is because there are server issues since at least late last week. I'm not talking about AudiConnect, which I no longer have--just the free MyAudi app features.

NOTE: I can log in and see my vehicle just fine on a web browser, but it's the phone app that won't let me log in with the identical credentials.
I was able to get my new 2021 e-tron all setup this weekend with no issues...other than Audi connect. I have to logon to myaudi.com and add the vehicle but can't since I am locked out for some reason (too many failed passwords). Audi sayd this will be fixed in LATE APRIL, so about a month. How can this be for a huge company???? This is their response: As of right now, the password reset for our accounts is not available. There is currently a master ticket open to resolve this issue as we have been made aware that this function is not working. The expected time frame for this ticket to be resolved is at the end of April.
Old 03-29-2021, 10:22 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 66 Likes on 57 Posts

I called Audi today and was told, as u already know, that password reset is broken. In my particular case, they will forward my email addy to the techs to see if it is just a "re-sync" issue and if they fix it, he will email me to try logging in. Late April sounds like a bad deal for us customers and I hope that's wrong.
Old 03-30-2021, 01:25 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 535 Likes on 396 Posts

Originally Posted by Dave_
I called Audi today and was told, as u already know, that password reset is broken. In my particular case, they will forward my email addy to the techs to see if it is just a "re-sync" issue and if they fix it, he will email me to try logging in. Late April sounds like a bad deal for us customers and I hope that's wrong.
Mine's still working. I will definitely NOT log out!