Go Back  AudiWorld Forums > Audi Models > Audi e-Tron
Reload this Page >

New e-tron commercial

Audi e-Tron Discussion forums for the electric Audi e-Tron SUV.

New e-tron commercial

Old 04-09-2019, 06:35 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by alexlear View Post
Yes, I saw the Smelterville and Yakima locations show up when I looked an hour ago. Thanks for the heads up on those! That's going to raise my highway speed and lower the range anxiety and charge times, especially in winter. I'm still hoping for that Moses Lake/Ritzville,WA location but I'm happy with the progress.
You will get both, Moses Lake and Ritzville, although one is in Cycle 2, but both already submitted for permits.
Old 04-09-2019, 06:59 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Tom-ETRON View Post
You will get both, Moses Lake and Ritzville, although one is in Cycle 2, but both already submitted for permits.
That's great! Cycle 1 has gone well. I'm now patiently waiting for Cycle 2 for the WA-101 regional route. There are some coastal stops along that route that we like to visit regularly.
Old 04-09-2019, 10:10 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Tom-ETRON View Post
Have you looked at EA on PlugShare today, seems a map update is underway, all the locations I told you about before being added, plus a few new ones, looks like 25 locations in WA state now...
Oh wow. Seattle is totally packed. That's gonna make trips to Canada a piece of 🍰.
Old 04-10-2019, 05:00 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Default New e-tron commercial

Originally Posted by LavaGrau_A3 View Post
Charges to 80% at 150kW and then linearly drops to 50kW at "100%". That's only another 10 minutes. Basically 10-100% in less than 45 minutes. Anytime I stop at an EA 150kW fast charger, I'm going to 100%. With as little long distance driving as I do, it'll be free for as long as I have the car. No brainer.

The I-PACE is equally luxurious and EPA rated a full 30 miles higher.
Have sat in an I-Pace? Tight quarters. The quality reputation and history of Jags has a lot to be desired. Audi e-tron still wins for me.