Audi e-tron / Q8 e-tron Discussion forums for the electric Audi e-tron SUV.
View Poll Results: What color do you favor for your e-tron?
Brilliant Black or Mythos Black metallic
1.69%
Antigua Blue metallic
10.17%
Catalunya Red metallic
5.08%
Florett Silver metallic
3.39%
Galaxy Blue metallic
22.03%
Glacier White metallic
11.86%
Manhattan Gray metallic
10.17%
Siam Beige metallic
5.08%
Typhoon Gray metallic
8.47%
Daytona Gray metallic
22.03%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Reservation holders: What color are you favoring?

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2019, 06:47 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 147 Likes on 96 Posts
Default Reservation holders: What color are you favoring?

I'm trying to break out of my cycle and need some encouragement. I'd especially appreciate comments on Antigua, Catalunya, Manhattan, and Siam. What color are you favoring for your e-tron? Only ten items per poll, so I've combined Brilliant and Mythos Black (had to fit in First Edition Daytona Gray). US spec colors.

Last edited by LavaGrau_A3; 03-01-2019 at 06:55 PM.
Old 03-01-2019, 08:33 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LavaGrau_A3
I'm trying to break out of my cycle and need some encouragement. I'd especially appreciate comments on Antigua, Catalunya, Manhattan, and Siam. What color are you favoring for your e-tron? Only ten items per poll, so I've combined Brilliant and Mythos Black (had to fit in First Edition Daytona Gray). US spec colors.
Manhattan is a nice color gray. Saw it on a Q5. Really hoping for Daytona availability before locking, though.
Old 03-02-2019, 03:01 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by BeachRat
Manhattan is a nice color gray. Saw it on a Q5. Really hoping for Daytona availability before locking, though.
Hard to find good pictures of Manhattan. Changes so much depending on the lighting. I read somewhere that the contrasting arch and sill trim (not available in the US) is Manhattan Gray. That makes sense based on some of the videos I've seen.

I'm set on the Okapi leather for a change of pace (and the black headliner). Manhattan would be great with that. Thanks for commenting.
Old 03-02-2019, 04:19 PM
AudiWorld Member

Hard to find good pictures of Manhattan. Changes so much depending on the lighting. I read somewhere that the contrasting arch and sill trim (not available in the US) is Manhattan Gray. That makes sense based on some of the videos I've seen.

I'm set on the Okapi leather for a change of pace (and the black headliner). Manhattan would be great with that. Thanks for commenting.
If I had to pick today, I'd got with Manhattan. A nice dark gray, with some color undertones (not exactly sure yet how much blue/green/etc). Checked out Typhoon, and while nice, it doesn't seem to have the same pop as Daytona.
Old 03-02-2019, 06:34 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 32 Likes on 16 Posts

If I wasn't getting the Edition One and Daytona Gray wasn't available, second choice is Galaxy Blue. For what it's worth, I have black on my current A8L and it looks fantastic.
Old 03-02-2019, 07:47 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts

My dealer ping’d me last week, and asked if I would be interested in a Year One (that someone else was dropping out of). At the time, I had just purchased my RS5, and cancelled my e-tron reservation, so I passed.

Just sayin’ because if you want Daytona, there might be some earlier reservations that cancel and you can get one.

I’d love to see a Typhoon and a Daytona side by side.
Old 03-02-2019, 08:28 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by alexlear
If I wasn't getting the Edition One and Daytona Gray wasn't available, second choice is Galaxy Blue. For what it's worth, I have black on my current A8L and it looks fantastic.
I spoke to the regional sales director at the December Livermore reveal. He said the Galaxy Blue was the number 1 choice at the time. Interesting, as are the poll results thus far.
Old 03-03-2019, 04:19 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 83 Likes on 63 Posts

This is Manhattan Gray from Audi German website:
https://www.audi.de/de/brand/de/neuw...di-e-tron.html
Old 03-03-2019, 04:26 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by anemeth
This is Manhattan Gray from Audi German website:
https://www.audi.de/de/brand/de/neuw...di-e-tron.html
The photos I see in this link look more blue than gray.
Old 03-03-2019, 05:02 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 83 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by jeffbtx
The photos I see in this link look more blue than gray.
Maybe you are right, I thought that this one was the Manhattan Gray, but here is two links for the colour:

https://www.1stcarnews.com/5669/-aud...tan-grey/.html

I ordered my e-tron in Manhattan Gray, as I thought that my first link was the gray, maybe I should have ordered in blue ...., no I will stick to the gray

Last edited by anemeth; 03-03-2019 at 05:07 AM.

Quick Reply: Reservation holders: What color are you favoring?