Go Back  AudiWorld Forums > Audi Models > Audi e-Tron
Reload this Page >

Unhappy but is it with my e tron or Electrify America ???

Audi e-Tron Discussion forums for the electric Audi e-Tron SUV.

Unhappy but is it with my e tron or Electrify America ???

Old 07-12-2019, 04:59 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by oh0150 View Post
Thank you for your input, Tom, your points are well taken. As this is my first EV, and in fact my first Audi, Iím really a green horn And uniformed about these matters. Consider me among the many unwashed laity out there. The e tron is starting to grow on me as it is very pleasing to drive locally in its super silent way.

First Audi for me too, Audi was not a brand that was on my radar before E-Tron. This is my 3rd EV, so I have a basic understanding of how they work, but no expert by any stretch. So far I am more than a little impressed with the E-Tron, as the range is easily better than advertised although my car is so new the GOM (Guess-O-Meter) is still trying to figure things out, so if I drive up a long hill it drops dramatically, but go down a long hill and it increases dramatically. For those more used to a gas gauge this can create some anxiety.
Old 07-12-2019, 10:48 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

My recent charging experience. Quite impressed with Electrify so far. This was from about 110 miles left to full charge. Average 106KW charging.