AudiWorld Forums

AudiWorld Forums (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/)
-   Audi e-Tron GT (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/audi-e-tron-gt-238/)
-   -   Anyone hear when US order guide will be out? (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/audi-e-tron-gt-238/anyone-hear-when-us-order-guide-will-out-3012852/)

CSCOKid 02-09-2021 05:23 PM

Anyone hear when US order guide will be out?

Great looking car, been following since the concept a few years back, glad to see they didn't change much. Assume this will be a 22 model here in the states, my local deal has no details yet on order guide availability or pricing at this point.

Mysta 02-10-2021 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by CSCOKid (Post 25551133)
Great looking car, been following since the concept a few years back, glad to see they didn't change much. Assume this will be a 22 model here in the states, my local deal has no details yet on order guide availability or pricing at this point.

My dealer just got it in

sallgeud 02-10-2021 01:54 PM

Have to admit I'm a little disappointed that you can't get an arras red type interior in these. Also sad you can't get the "year one" edition with a sunroof

SCarGuy 02-10-2021 02:07 PM

Order guide is out, and some initial cars are already in production (not dealer orders, as no one has allocation yet)

sallgeud 02-10-2021 02:21 PM

Any word on the ETA of the first orders?

SCarGuy 02-10-2021 02:38 PM

I could guess, but that's it

I'd imagine you'll see the very first cars arriving July, depending on the world situation and customs clearance. These will be cars with the same basic configurations, and the dealers get a list and are told "pick the color(s) you want. These are not dealer ordered, but rather pre-configured.

The first dealer ordered cars? Likely year end, would be my guess.

A4 Phil 02-11-2021 03:24 AM

Originally Posted by SCarGuy (Post 25551643)
Order guide is out, and some initial cars are already in production (not dealer orders, as no one has allocation yet)

Strange that we still have not seen a single picture or example of a US spec'd car. Even the Audi USA website is plastered with Euro spec cars. The lack of pre order website tells me that this could take a while.

I also have such concerns about the software. I love my etron, but the software has been disappointing. I'd like to see evidence that the software has been improved and to be honest I would like to see some real problems solved in the software that Audi already has on the market.

BrianP 02-11-2021 06:52 PM

Order Guide

1 Attachment(s)
Posted on the other e-tron forum... so thought I should repost here.

Mysta 02-11-2021 07:14 PM

My dealer said order begins in fall so, could be why

SCarGuy 02-12-2021 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by A4 Phil (Post 25551808)
Strange that we still have not seen a single picture or example of a US spec'd car. Even the Audi USA website is plastered with Euro spec cars. The lack of pre order website tells me that this could take a while.

I also have such concerns about the software. I love my etron, but the software has been disappointing. I'd like to see evidence that the software has been improved and to be honest I would like to see some real problems solved in the software that Audi already has on the market.

Not sure why this is surprising? US cars aren't built yet, and European ones are

Software wise, I guess best to work directly with your dealer.