Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

Any Bay Area or CA dealers do better than 5% on euro deliver?

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2012, 07:32 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Bay Area or CA dealers do better than 5% on euro deliver?

Seems like BMW has a better ED incentive by going down to 7% or better.
Old 12-16-2012, 02:04 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by S4iscool
Seems like BMW has a better ED incentive by going down to 7% or better.
For Audi, negotiate like you would if you were to buy the car here. Check truecar.com to get estimated price. Yes BMW has better ED incentive. Volvo has an even better one with 2 free roundtrip tickets. Audi provides probably the least incentive. But we all love them for a reason.
Old 12-16-2012, 08:53 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Osicom
For Audi, negotiate like you would if you were to buy the car here. Check truecar.com to get estimated price. Yes BMW has better ED incentive. Volvo has an even better one with 2 free roundtrip tickets. Audi provides probably the least incentive. But we all love them for a reason.
I was spoken to the salesmen at my local dealership who on my question about Audi ED program answer - ED, WTF is ED? He work there for 3 years. Pure support from Audi and almost no education to SAles- that why this ED forum in sleep mode and Bimmerfest ED forum best in the world.
Old 12-16-2012, 12:08 PM
AudiWorld Member

have an Audi already ? $1000 loyalty incentive. Audi club? another $500. as far as: "I was spoken to the salesmen at my local dealership who on my question about Audi ED program answer - ED, WTF is ED? He work there for 3 years. Pure support from Audi and almost no education to SAles" This may sound mean but maybe he couldn't understand you? I had to read your reply a couple times. I don't know what dealership you went to - any Penske owned dealership knows exactly what it is. I've done it twice through a small family owned dealership and it was no problem. Audiusa.com explains everything you need to know about ED
Old 12-16-2012, 04:53 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by johnz
have an Audi already ? $1000 loyalty incentive. Audi club? another $500. as far as: "I was spoken to the salesmen at my local dealership who on my question about Audi ED program answer - ED, WTF is ED? He work there for 3 years. Pure support from Audi and almost no education to SAles" This may sound mean but maybe he couldn't understand you? I had to read your reply a couple times. I don't know what dealership you went to - any Penske owned dealership knows exactly what it is. I've done it twice through a small family owned dealership and it was no problem. Audiusa.com explains everything you need to know about ED
You and me knew more about Audi/BMW ED than any AUDI salesman at Audi Auto Gallery in WH
Old 12-17-2012, 03:29 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I believe most dealers know very little about ED unless they have personally processed one. According to the forum staff, there are less than 500 vehicles to the US for ED yearly. That's the high end number. More realistically maybe 200.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:20 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by Osicom
I believe most dealers know very little about ED unless they have personally processed one. According to the forum staff, there are less than 500 vehicles to the US for ED yearly. That's the high end number. More realistically maybe 200.
No more then 10-15 get reported on this forum.
Old 12-23-2012, 02:05 PM
AudiWorld Member

I have done 4 BMW EDs. Fantastic program and many dealers will sell for $500-$1000 above ED invoice which results in about an 11% savings over US MSRP. The Audi program is a bummer. I searched for weeks and could not find a single dealer willing to negotiate more than the standard 5% savings. I just bought an A4 for $250 under invoice which was a 7% discount. Don't understand why Audi does not have a better program to encourage more European Deliveries.
Old 12-24-2012, 07:15 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by rmorin1249
I have done 4 BMW EDs. Fantastic program and many dealers will sell for $500-$1000 above ED invoice which results in about an 11% savings over US MSRP. The Audi program is a bummer. I searched for weeks and could not find a single dealer willing to negotiate more than the standard 5% savings. I just bought an A4 for $250 under invoice which was a 7% discount. Don't understand why Audi does not have a better program to encourage more European Deliveries.
And I enjoyed reading each of you report on Bimmerfest.
Welcome to Audi ED Forum, Colonel!
Old 01-05-2013, 10:46 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by TIME89
And I enjoyed reading each of you report on Bimmerfest.
Welcome to Audi ED Forum, Colonel!
Thanks, I hope to learn a lot about Audis by reading several of the forums on AudiWorld. I had a fantastic time visiting the Audi HQ in Ingolstadt on a recent trip to Germany. It was impressive and their collection of Audis, Horchs, Wanderers and Auto Union automobiles is very impressive. Also visited the Porsche Museum in Zuffenhausen which was also fantastic. Hope to visit the Benz museum on my next trip.

Quick Reply: Any Bay Area or CA dealers do better than 5% on euro deliver?