Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

Audi Club/Conquest/ED Discounts

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 10:57 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audi Club/Conquest/ED Discounts

Can anyone give me some insight on how the -
- Audi Club Loyalty Discount
- Conquest discount, and
- European Delivery pricing

work (or don't work) together?

The Audi Club info says -
"At participating dealers, you will be able to purchase or lease select MY13 Audi models at 6% below MSRP (excluding RS5, TTRS, A8W12, Q5 hybrid and R8 models).
This program is compatible with any Audi retail incentive (loyalty or conquest) and AFS Special or Standard rate program unless noted in future communications."

I don't know what they mean by "compatible" in that last paragraph and don't have a clue what an "AFS Special or Standard rate program" is.
Old 02-27-2013, 05:09 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not too sure what the conquest discount is.
But I was able to do a euro delivery and still get the audi loyalty discount. I did better than the euro delivery pricing in negotiations, then subtract $1000 for the loyalty discount.

Hope this helps.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:34 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Original link
The political ads are over, so now we can be bombarded with ads for luxury cars during the holiday season.

Car shoppers will see so-called “loyalty” and “conquest” discounts in this year’s holiday sales campaigns. These deals essentially reward consumers for shopping the competition, even if they intend to stay with the brand they already drive. For example, a customer who owns a Mercedes could get an additional $750 discount for agreeing to buy or lease another. If the same owner went to a BMW showroom, he or she would likely be offered a similar amount to switch teams.

About 20% of shoppers on Edmunds.com who looked at a Mercedes C-Class during the last week of October also looked at a BMW 3 Series, according to data from the site. Among those considering the 3-series, 10% looked at a C-Class, and 10% looked at the Audi A4.

Dealers say discounts specifically tied to retaining existing customers have an impact. “It gives us something else to discuss, to look at a customer and let them know they are special to us,” says Robert Camastro, owner of Mercedes of Danbury, Ct.

The loyalty and conquest discounts vary by model and brand. Some Audi dealers are advertising discounts of up to $2,500 if you are trading in a rival luxury brand.

Lincoln, a brand of Ford Motor Co., is offering no-money-down lease deals on its MKX sport utility. Cadillac’s deals vary, but the brand is offering no-money-down, $399-a-month leases on its just-launched ATS model, which is designed to compete with the 3 series and Mercedes C Class.

It’s interesting to see Lincoln get in on the action, as their ad looks very similar to ads for the other luxury brands, but they need to do something.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:48 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Osicom
Not too sure what the conquest discount is.
But I was able to do a euro delivery and still get the audi loyalty discount. I did better than the euro delivery pricing in negotiations, then subtract $1000 for the loyalty discount.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for the info. A conquest discount is given when a BMW, M-B, Lexus, etc owner buys an Audi. Most of the luxury manufacturers have these. From what I have observed the Loyalty and Conquest $ amounts are the same.