Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

Allocation and participation

Old 06-10-2010, 01:39 PM
BSW
AudiWorld Super User

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Allocation and participation

I would like to get an S4 with the european delivery program, but My local dealer is tight on allocation (whatever that means) and they 'don't participate in the European Delivery program'... How does one go about finding a dealer that will participate? trial and error? just keep calling dealers?
Old 06-10-2010, 04:13 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, that is pretty much what I did once I knew what I wanted. I had one dealer turn me down with the same excuse they gave you. Just call a couple of them and ask around.

TIME89, correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think the ED cars count towards a dealer allocation, right? So they are probably not interested in doing ED for whatever reason.
Old 06-10-2010, 06:35 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ravenash
Well, that is pretty much what I did once I knew what I wanted. I had one dealer turn me down with the same excuse they gave you. Just call a couple of them and ask around.

TIME89, correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think the ED cars count towards a dealer allocation, right? So they are probably not interested in doing ED for whatever reason.
for BMW M cars came from dealer allocation.
That why there are no discount for M cars. Maybe for Audi S and RS the same as M for BMW - not sure.

I would recommend you send PM to a member of this forum "iamaudi.com" - he is a very knowledge Audi salesperson in Oregon.
If don't mind after ED have a quick trip from Colorado to Oregon and drive back your car home - I'm pretty sure he can arrange delivery to LONGMONT for extra $$$

Last edited by TIME89; 06-10-2010 at 06:41 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 12:56 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

BSW...if you're in Longmont, try Prestige in Denver. I ordered an S4 for ED through them earlier this year, and they did a great job. They expedited everything so that I was able to order on March 12 and pick up the car in Ingolstadt on April 30. I'm happy to send you my sales rep's name if that would help.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:50 AM
BSW
AudiWorld Super User

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by chrismit
BSW...if you're in Longmont, try Prestige in Denver. I ordered an S4 for ED through them earlier this year, and they did a great job. They expedited everything so that I was able to order on March 12 and pick up the car in Ingolstadt on April 30. I'm happy to send you my sales rep's name if that would help.
Please do Chris, please send to abse <at> eds-house.com

I will be contacting him and the one in Oregon, i've got no problems with road trips

Thanks!
Old 06-11-2010, 12:41 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BSW
Please do Chris, please send to abse <at> eds-house.com

I will be contacting him and the one in Oregon, i've got no problems with road trips

Thanks!
Good luck!
Old 06-11-2010, 01:33 PM
AudiWorld Member

I had a dealer tell me that they didn't have allocation as well, which I was informed later was incorrect. I, of course, went with the dealer who was willing to help me make it happen.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:27 PM
AudiWorld Member

Some dealers dont like ED since it cuts into their profit margins. But given the state of the economy, you can buy the car oof the lot for the same price. The big difference: YOU WILL MISS OUT ON A GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!
Old 06-24-2010, 08:27 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by CrazyIvan
Some dealers dont like ED since it cuts into their profit margins. But given the state of the economy, you can buy the car oof the lot for the same price. The big difference: YOU WILL MISS OUT ON A GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!
Exactly. If they won't do ED just tell them you will do business somewhere else. If you do some shopping around you will see that what one dealer finds impossible another one will do with no problems.