ED Email from Audi - AudiWorld Forums

Notices
Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

ED Email from Audi

Old 02-03-2018, 05:22 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default ED Email from Audi

i submitted my order at the dealer on 1/30 but the sales person didn't even ask for my preferre date and I still havenít receive any email from Audi of America. Can anyone help?
Old 02-03-2018, 06:05 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

the only one who can assist is your dealer
Old 02-03-2018, 11:02 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

It's only been a few days. You should get a Comm# soon and later a welcome kit in the mail.
Once you get the Comm# you can email Brad and he can help you with your delivery date, hotel and any other info. He is a great guy.
Here is his contact info:
Bradley Boyer
Marketing Coordinator, European Delivery
[email protected]
Old 02-03-2018, 11:08 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Joe Huang View Post
i submitted my order at the dealer on 1/30 but the sales person didn't even ask for my preferre date and I still havenít receive any email from Audi of America. Can anyone help?
Thatís only two or three working days. How far out is your preferred delivery date in Germany? Iíd get back to your sales person and give him/her your preferred date. My sales rep emailed the AoA coordinator with all my info, including preferred delivery date. It did take a few weeks for AoA to confirm because they are communicating with scheduling in Germany.
Old 02-04-2018, 01:24 AM
AudiWorld Super User

European Delivery will ask your dealer for your preferred delivery date at which point the dealer will ask you if they didn't ask you upfront. Mine knew this question was coming, so they asked me when I placed the order. The date can also be changed later, as long as it doesn't conflict with the production schedule. I moved mine up a couple of weeks due to a schedule change on my side, and they were able to accommodate my request. Also, you may not receive anything from Audi for a while. It took several weeks before I got my welcome package.

Last edited by superswiss; 02-04-2018 at 01:29 AM.
Old 02-08-2018, 07:48 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

I just contact Audi European Delivery Program directly with the comm#, everything is going smoothly and is expected to be built the week of April 2. Thanks everyone for the advice!
Old 02-08-2018, 08:12 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Joe Huang View Post
I just contact Audi European Delivery Program directly with the comm#, everything is going smoothly and is expected to be built the week of April 2. Thanks everyone for the advice!
Congrats! Before I left for Germany, I googled "driving in Germany" to see their traffic signs and read about driving conventions (i.e. no passing on the right on the autobahn - unless it's bumper-to-bumper). It's an awesome experience. The worst part will be waiting for shipment to the US after you drop-off your car in Europe!