Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

European Delivery - Any way to expedite?

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2012, 02:44 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default European Delivery - Any way to expedite?

This post is my last resort before abandoning all hope of doing European delivery this summer. I will be flying to Munich June 22, returning on July 8. My next car will be a MY13 S4, which I have ordered for dealer delivery and for which I have received a commission number.

My best guess is that the car will be produced in mid-June, making it theoretically possible to do ED the week of July 2. My inquiries into that possibility have been rebuffed, however. Frankly, my dealer doesn't seem to want to bother with ED, and the reply I received from AoA said that the earliest I can take factory delivery is August.

I'm sure the word from AoA is final, and it's time for me to accept it, but if anyone has any suggestions of a way to make this work, I'd love to hear them.

Thanks much.
Old 04-16-2012, 05:56 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sellis624
This post is my last resort before abandoning all hope of doing European delivery this summer. I will be flying to Munich June 22, returning on July 8. My next car will be a MY13 S4, which I have ordered for dealer delivery and for which I have received a commission number.

My best guess is that the car will be produced in mid-June, making it theoretically possible to do ED the week of July 2. My inquiries into that possibility have been rebuffed, however. Frankly, my dealer doesn't seem to want to bother with ED, and the reply I received from AoA said that the earliest I can take factory delivery is August.

I'm sure the word from AoA is final, and it's time for me to accept it, but if anyone has any suggestions of a way to make this work, I'd love to hear them.

Thanks much.
Unfortunately, from what I understand, since your current car has a commission it can't be put into ED status. Only other way is to start over and it sounds like August is the earliest.