Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

European Delivery experience

Old 04-12-2017, 07:28 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 77 Likes on 64 Posts

+1 on the fantastic service from Brad Boyer!

He was great arranging the Dec 2016 delivery of my A4 along with the factory tour. I was at a different hotel in Munich and Brad coordinated everything perfectly. I sat in the front passenger seat and spoke with my driver about speeding and ticket practices. (Some parts of the autobahn have speed limits.)
The worst part is awaiting delivery to North America after dropping off your car!
Have a great trip.
Old 04-12-2017, 09:15 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks
Old 04-28-2017, 07:47 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I'll add another plug for Brad. If you're scanning this forum your customer service is awesome. I'm leaving in a few days and he's been fantastic.
Old 05-01-2017, 02:49 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

More kudos for Brad. We just got back home from our Q7 Euro delivery last week, and Brad was very helpful through the whole process, particularly helping to get answers to questions the dealer didn't seem to know.

Overall, the whole experience in Ingolstadt and driving in Europe was great.

As a side note, if anyone is concerned about the paperwork, we were well prepared (over-prepared?) with a folder of paperwork and documentation (copies of all documents the pickup forum tells you are required, sales agreement, etc). However, once we got to Ingolstadt - they told us to just put that away and enjoy the experience - they had copies ready of everything we needed! The only thing they needed was my passport and drivers license.
Old 05-01-2017, 06:21 AM
AudiWorld Member

Brad can help with details that your dealer can't. I originally started with Stephanie last July, where she was able to cancel my order because it was too late to make a change in my order and I re-ordered immediately and she was able to put my car in production in mid-September. Then Brad took over her position and was able to schedule my delivery 3 weeks after production at Neckarsulm. He had me stay at Insel-Hotel Heilbronn. He took care of all the paperwork. Personal walking tour of the factory was awesome. Drop-off in Frankfurt was very easy. Driving on the autobahn was a great experience.
Old 05-09-2017, 10:43 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Does anyone have the contact info for Brad Boyer? I'm about to place an ED order, so it would be good to know with his rave reviews. Thanks.
Old 05-10-2017, 04:54 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by sansfrontiers
Does anyone have the contact info for Brad Boyer? I'm about to place an ED order, so it would be good to know with his rave reviews. Thanks.

Bradley Boyer
Marketing Coordinator, European Delivery
bradley.boyer@audi.com
Old 05-12-2017, 09:05 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by sansfrontiers
He will likely reach out to you within a few weeks after you place your order. I'd recommend waiting until they contact you as if he's on vacation or something you'll still want to make sure your questions got through.
Old 05-15-2017, 01:17 AM
AudiWorld Member

You can contact him once you have your Comm # and he will give you all the details you need. He will also help set up a mutually convenient delivery date at your chosen pick-up site. Do contact him as he is extremely helpful and very accessible. Fantastic gentleman.

CarSwami