Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

European Delivery Program Officially Cancelled

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2018, 10:36 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If someone is willing to compose a well crafted, articulate email regarding why Audi should keep European Delivery, I will be happy to send it to Scott Keough.

Last edited by Cosmos515; 09-06-2018 at 10:43 AM.
Old 09-22-2018, 10:59 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts

On the ED topic: funny, after purchasing my last Audi (the TTS) my wife said “let’s do European Delivery next time”. For the e-Tron (likely my next Audi) I was actually looking forward to it. Especially since my parents are in Europe. Rats. At least Porsche still does it.

On the lackluster line up: while I have been a staunch Audi-fan-boy, I’ve been burned recently by the TDI debacle, and a 5 month ‘port hold’ debacle on a TTRS (that i never picked up). While I still lust after a RS4 Avant (e-Tron version please), I am unimpressed in the lack of exterior difference between the A/S and the RS cars. Seems like the wide body styling on the older A4 vs. RS4 Avant was much more significant. The TT and TTRS are basically the same exterior, without the ugly wheels (on the RS). In general, the new design team from Audi seems to be heading in the wrong direction. (Did I say? Especially with wheels. :-) )... Since I have 911 for play, lets hope the mid-range or RS-type cars begin to excite us again with the introduction to e-Tron offerings.
Old 09-23-2018, 07:18 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Cosmos515
If someone is willing to compose a well crafted, articulate email regarding why Audi should keep European Delivery, I will be happy to send it to Scott Keough.
Do you know him personally?
Old 09-24-2018, 05:42 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Unfortunate

Too bad, had hoped to do this one day, takes that option off the table.
Old 10-31-2018, 11:02 AM
AudiWorld Member

Does anybody know of a good email address to send a letter to? I send a copy to my dealer and audicommunications@audi.com a couple weeks ago, but never heard back from the latter - not that I'm expecting a response, but I don't have any way of knowing whether it's valid or not, other than the fact I didn't receive a notice of failure to send.
Old 10-31-2018, 11:57 AM
Permanent S Mode Member

Received 573 Likes on 376 Posts

I have emailed the European delivery group in the past and received responses within days: MboxAudiEuropeanDel@vw.com

You contact Audi USA here, I've had responses within 7-10 days: https://www.audiusa.com/help/contact-audi

There is also a bunch of Audi personal addresses in this camera thread.
Old 10-31-2018, 06:25 PM
AudiWorld Member

Thanks for the suggestions - I just tried the Audi USA one earlier today, we'll see how that goes. Emailing directly to personal addresses seems a bit aggressive, but I may give that a shot... I suppose I'd Mark Del Rosso, presumably markdrosso@audi.com, since he'll be replacing Scott Keogh soon.
Old 12-14-2018, 06:48 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Really disappointing move here by Audi. I understand that not all of their vehicles would be eligible for it due to assembly in other continents, but cancelling it altogether, even for those cars still made in Germany/Western Europe? Seems like the bean counters won out here.

If you all want to send complaints about this decision, I got responses by emailing both AudiCustomerExperienceCenter@audi.com and auditalk@audi.com . They noted they were sharing this feedback with the team that manages European Delivery, so they more that send their disappointment, the better I'd say.
Old 12-17-2018, 02:07 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by alep1985
Really disappointing move here by Audi. I understand that not all of their vehicles would be eligible for it due to assembly in other continents, but cancelling it altogether, even for those cars still made in Germany/Western Europe? Seems like the bean counters won out here.

If you all want to send complaints about this decision, I got responses by emailing both AudiCustomerExperienceCenter@audi.com and auditalk@audi.com . They noted they were sharing this feedback with the team that manages European Delivery, so they more that send their disappointment, the better I'd say.
I sent my ED "Ending" displeasure email to them.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:05 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by HerrK
I sent my ED "Ending" displeasure email to them.
Hear anything back? I tried as well last week and it's radio silence. Maybe my email was too long and they glazed over.