European Delivery Program Officially Cancelled - Page 3 - AudiWorld Forums

Go Back  AudiWorld Forums > General Car Discussion > Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion
Reload this Page >

European Delivery Program Officially Cancelled

Notices
Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

European Delivery Program Officially Cancelled

Old 09-06-2018, 10:36 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

If someone is willing to compose a well crafted, articulate email regarding why Audi should keep European Delivery, I will be happy to send it to Scott Keough.

Last edited by Cosmos515; 09-06-2018 at 10:43 AM.
Old 09-22-2018, 10:59 AM
AudiWorld Member

On the ED topic: funny, after purchasing my last Audi (the TTS) my wife said “let’s do European Delivery next time”. For the e-Tron (likely my next Audi) I was actually looking forward to it. Especially since my parents are in Europe. Rats. At least Porsche still does it.

On the lackluster line up: while I have been a staunch Audi-fan-boy, I’ve been burned recently by the TDI debacle, and a 5 month ‘port hold’ debacle on a TTRS (that i never picked up). While I still lust after a RS4 Avant (e-Tron version please), I am unimpressed in the lack of exterior difference between the A/S and the RS cars. Seems like the wide body styling on the older A4 vs. RS4 Avant was much more significant. The TT and TTRS are basically the same exterior, without the ugly wheels (on the RS). In general, the new design team from Audi seems to be heading in the wrong direction. (Did I say? Especially with wheels. :-) )... Since I have 911 for play, lets hope the mid-range or RS-type cars begin to excite us again with the introduction to e-Tron offerings.
Old 09-23-2018, 07:18 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Cosmos515 View Post
If someone is willing to compose a well crafted, articulate email regarding why Audi should keep European Delivery, I will be happy to send it to Scott Keough.
Do you know him personally?
Old 09-24-2018, 05:42 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Unfortunate

Too bad, had hoped to do this one day, takes that option off the table.