European Delivery Program Officially Cancelled - Page 5 - AudiWorld Forums

Go Back  AudiWorld Forums > General Car Discussion > Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion
Reload this Page >

European Delivery Program Officially Cancelled

Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

European Delivery Program Officially Cancelled

Old 01-24-2019, 05:16 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

The question is whether this was a VAG call or Audi/Audi of America call.

Speaking of which, they're taking so long to even announce the 2019 TT RS that I might be able to experience Euro Delivery after-all, in the form of a 992.
Old 01-27-2019, 07:27 AM
AudiWorld Super User

It is a shame that they are ending the program for US buyers.
Old 01-28-2019, 09:05 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by bandersen View Post
Hello Porsche Macan…
Audi...it's been fun. The Austrian Ice driving adventure with the Club was way cool....Ingolstadt was my first Audi...surprisingly, my last Audi as well. Thanks for the memories.
I'm also considering options for our next ED in 2020. Macan is one of them, but lowest on the list. Porsche has the least favorable pricing of the alternate programs. MB, BMW & Volvo all have better ED programs considering what you get for your money (discount, lodging, etc). MB is probably the best at the moment. I'm leaning towards GLC model either a 300 or AMG43. Waiting till later this year to see what the actual brand offerings will be for the 2020/21 MY for ED in Sept 2020 (target for next ED). Then I'll do some test drives and price bartering to make the final decision.
Old 01-28-2019, 10:12 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

I can report the Volvo ED program is AMAZING...and incredibly affordable. It's a great program from a great company. Audi could learn a thing or two from them (and others)...