Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

Four weeks since I ordered...

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2013, 05:19 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Four weeks since I ordered...

and no welcome package or anything in the mail like others said they received after ordering. I did get an email from my dealer showing me it was ordered on 8/19. Is this normal? What's in the mailing?
Old 09-17-2013, 08:35 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hmmm it should've been there by now. I got mine less than 3 weeks after order placed. Nothing really important but still nice to have.
Old 09-18-2013, 08:07 AM
AudiWorld Member

I received mine at around 4 weeks. I would either wait another week or two. Or you could always email Audi USA's European Delivery department? I've been in contact with them throughout the entire process. They are very good with responding back within 24 hours. They should be able to tell you if the package was already sent and any other details. Checking back on my email responses, this was their email address "MboxAudiEuropeanDel@vw.com". Good luck. I hope this helps.
Old 09-18-2013, 08:14 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by alatsacto
I received mine at around 4 weeks. I would either wait another week or two. Or you could always email Audi USA's European Delivery department? I've been in contact with them throughout the entire process. They are very good with responding back within 24 hours. They should be able to tell you if the package was already sent and any other details. Checking back on my email responses, this was their email address "MboxAudiEuropeanDel@vw.com". Good luck. I hope this helps.
+1
Old 09-18-2013, 10:01 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

It seems to me that failures to communicate are more common in this program than one would like. Part of it I think has to do with the fact that there are so few of us that any given dealer doesn't get too many.
We kept in close contact with our dealership folks and let them know when we were not finding things out that we needed or wanted to know The dealership folks seemed OK with this, either because they were interested in figuring out for themselves how the deal works, or just because the customer is always right.

Last edited by kgall; 09-18-2013 at 10:01 AM. Reason: typo
Old 09-18-2013, 10:07 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by alatsacto
Thank you! I read others who said they got it within a couple weeks which had me scared. I'll use the ED email address if I don't receive anything this week. I can't imagine how I am going to cope waiting for my trip and final delivery of the car when I am this worried about a welcome letter!
Old 09-18-2013, 12:46 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by fsufan6000
Thank you! I read others who said they got it within a couple weeks which had me scared. I'll use the ED email address if I don't receive anything this week. I can't imagine how I am going to cope waiting for my trip and final delivery of the car when I am this worried about a welcome letter!
LOL, good luck with dealing with the wait. We can all relate. Don't worry, it only gets worst. Hahah. Just focus on planning your trip, that was the only way to pass the time and keep me from worrying about all the little details. I've made it this far and I'm only two weeks away before flying to Munich.
Old 10-02-2013, 08:16 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by fsufan6000
and no welcome package or anything in the mail like others said they received after ordering. I did get an email from my dealer showing me it was ordered on 8/19. Is this normal? What's in the mailing?
Quick update: I emailed Audi ED and found out a couple things. First, they already had a pick up date set for me when I haven't hadn't discussed that at all with the dealer. Second, they are sending out the "welcome letter" this week.
Old 12-03-2013, 07:41 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Any update yet? I am considering doing the ED program but I would have to pickup the car on April 14 to make it feasible. I keep going back and forth and can't make up my mind.
Old 12-04-2013, 06:26 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by MLWings19
Any update yet? I am considering doing the ED program but I would have to pickup the car on April 14 to make it feasible. I keep going back and forth and can't make up my mind.
Yes! Sorry. I have gone and come back. I took delivery of my Q5 in Ingolstadt on Nov. 11 and dropped it off in Nice on Nv. 18. I need to post a trip report. It was so awesome.

Quick Reply: Four weeks since I ordered...