Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

Just got back from Germany...

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2010, 02:28 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just got back from Germany...

My wife and I just got back after an incredible week in Germany. We picked up our Q5 last Monday and spent the week driving thoughout Southern Germany and Austria. I highly recommend the experience. Thanks to everyone on the forum for all the info. Hopefully, my car won't take forever to make it back to the US.
Old 05-24-2010, 06:27 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by amnesiac
My wife and I just got back after an incredible week in Germany. We picked up our Q5 last Monday and spent the week driving thoughout Southern Germany and Austria. I highly recommend the experience. Thanks to everyone on the forum for all the info. Hopefully, my car won't take forever to make it back to the US.
Glad you like it ,we did too .
Thats was the easy part ,now is the waiting .good luck .
Old 05-25-2010, 07:59 AM
AudiWorld Member

Gather enough patience to wait for 8 weeks at the minimum. That way, if it does show up earlier, you'll save yourself lots of frustration
Old 05-25-2010, 08:21 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

After this trip only few lines to share??????????
Where is full report, wheres photos?? Com on, man!
We deserve better!