Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

My 2012 Audi S4 European Delivery

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 12:27 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by richrov
Also, take the S-Bahn to Dachau. The fact that evil place is a stop on the street car is a complete shock. Germany is a modern western country with people and institutions like us and yet, just 70 years ago, they industrialized murder and killed people just the way they build cars. People went in one end and corpses came out the other.
They use cremation.
Today is 70 yrs anniversary, when Hitler start his operation Barbarossa and attack Soviet Union.

Old 06-23-2011, 01:51 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VIN at hand

Good news! My SA sent me an e-mail yesterday listing my car's VIN. It's either produced and in the process of being produced. The expectation is that the car will be ready by end of August, way ahead of our planned delivery date (looking like it will be on 9/8 right now).

Woohoo!
Old 06-23-2011, 01:58 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by DarthRay
Good news! My SA sent me an e-mail yesterday listing my car's VIN. It's either produced and in the process of being produced. The expectation is that the car will be ready by end of August, way ahead of our planned delivery date (looking like it will be on 9/8 right now).

Woohoo!
Congrats!
Old 06-23-2011, 03:38 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TIME89
Congrats!
damn lucky...still waiting for my VIN and paperwork. Planning on our delivery date for the 12th right after you. Would love to book some hotels...hopefully the paperwork will come soon.
Old 06-24-2011, 03:53 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default Now the fun starts

You have lots of time to plan the trip. Make sure the kids are back in school and the summer holidays are over. The weather will be nice and the tourist season will be done.

May & September are the best times to go.

Also suggest you watch tutorials on MMI systems on Audi website...Trying to tune the radio while figuring where you need to turn can get ugly.
Old 06-24-2011, 08:05 AM
AudiWorld Super User

May & September are the best times to go.

Also suggest you watch tutorials on MMI systems on Audi website...Trying to tune the radio while figuring where you need to turn can get ugly.
+1 on May and September
Have no idea why Audi do not distribute manual in PDF. Before my ED, I have print out 2 copies of manual - one for night stand one for bat... never mind.
Old 06-27-2011, 10:24 AM
AudiWorld Member

Yes, given the earlier feedback I got from here, September was the month we chose. Right the delivery date is tentatively set for 9/8 (Thu) and we'll stay there until the 20th or 21st.

My SA is now trying to get us to go to the dealership in order to sign all the paperwork, provide the desired delivery date and pay for the car. I'm tentatively scheduling that for late next week.
Old 06-27-2011, 10:25 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by TIME89
+1 on May and September
Have no idea why Audi do not distribute manual in PDF. Before my ED, I have print out 2 copies of manual - one for night stand one for bat... never mind.
LOL, TIME! I guess I'll need to print 2 copies as well.
Old 06-27-2011, 10:26 AM
AudiWorld Member

Thanks for the suggestion. Having that manual in PDF format would be a good way to get familiar with the car beforehand.
Old 06-27-2011, 01:03 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by DarthRay
Thanks for the suggestion. Having that manual in PDF format would be a good way to get familiar with the car beforehand.
Do you know where you will go (countries) and where is your drop off?

Quick Reply: My 2012 Audi S4 European Delivery