Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

My A4 European Delivery Experience

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2013, 07:34 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My A4 European Delivery Experience

I just got back from the dealer after placing my order for a new 2014 A4 Prestige with the S-line package. The sales manager was friendly but didn't all that excited to sell me a car, probably because of the ED process. We didn't even talk price which was surprising. He said that they needed to wait for Audi corporate to pick up the order and approve it. Then they would have the AoA ED team get in touch with me to discuss delivery dates. After that I will have to go back to the dealer and put down a deposit at which time I assume we would negotiate the final price. I am hoping to take delivery in the middle of April during my wife's spring break so I pray timing won't be an issue. From what I have read on the forums, we should be fine. I have my fingers crossed that this process goes smoothly. It is starting to set in but I guess it won't really hit me until the welcome package arrives and they confirm the delivery date. Stay tuned as I hope to post updates throughout the entire process.