Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

Accessories (Floor mats - Ingolstadt)

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2014, 07:13 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Accessories (Floor mats - Ingolstadt)

Folks -
Got the email that our A7 is ready! We are planning to pick it up in Sept/Oct.

Since we will be driving about 2 weeks in Europe, wondering if I should take front floor mats with me OR purchase them at the Factory? Any thoughts or tips?

thanks
Old 08-03-2014, 04:57 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wiseguy67
Folks -
Got the email that our A7 is ready! We are planning to pick it up in Sept/Oct.

Since we will be driving about 2 weeks in Europe, wondering if I should take front floor mats with me OR purchase them at the Factory? Any thoughts or tips?

thanks
Floor mats were not listed as part of the standard interior items for our 2014 Q5. We did ED in May 2014, it was delivered with floor mats. Personally I won't take any over. Ask them at delivery in Ingolstadt or buy them if not equipped. I don't recall see floor mats in the store section, but then I wasn't really looking for them either. I'm sure they can hook you up with a set. They are definitely out to please you at the Forum as you will soon discover. Enjoy your car and trip! Where will you be visiting?
Old 08-07-2014, 01:55 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My car was delivered with carpeted floor mats, which we dropped off spotless and showed up at delivery quite oil-stained

FWIW, the Audi Forum *DOES* sell floor mats, and I think they were cheaper there than back home! I know Audi says something about removing all non-factory-delivered items from the car, but I kinda doubt my all-weather mats would have raised any eyebrows....

Check with one of the online parts places for the mats you want, and convert to Euros. If they're cheaper in Germany, go for it