Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

Owners Manual given in Ingolstadt or USA?

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2014, 11:16 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Owners Manual given in Ingolstadt or USA?

Three more weeks before my ED. I have received my Final Documents from Audi European Delivery and everything is set and confirmed for Sept. 8th delivery.
My question is do I receive the Owner's Manual in Ingolstadt or back here is USA from my dealer? I could certainly use it there as it is the first time I have owned an Audi A6. Oh and yes I agree with Richard and many others AUDI, the Owners Manual should be made available online in pdf format too!
Old 08-14-2014, 03:32 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dalek453
Three more weeks before my ED. I have received my Final Documents from Audi European Delivery and everything is set and confirmed for Sept. 8th delivery.
My question is do I receive the Owner's Manual in Ingolstadt or back here is USA from my dealer? I could certainly use it there as it is the first time I have owned an Audi A6. Oh and yes I agree with Richard and many others AUDI, the Owners Manual should be made available online in pdf format too!
I get for my BMW in Munich. After redelivery my SA give me more US books. But with what I get in Munich I was able to setup my basic door lucks, navigation, lights etc.
In addition, I print out manual pdf file 3 month before my ED and read to the holes. Unfortunatly Audi do not provide any documentation on pdf.
I have Q5 manual in Russian - someone here send me - let me know if you need one
Old 08-15-2014, 11:55 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dalek453
You will get a full set of manuals at Ingolstadt. I asked our dealer for a set prior to our trip to familiarize myself with the controls. He was happy to comply I returned one set to him upon our return. The rep in Ingolstadt will give you a thorough lesson on operating your vehicle. We spent at least an hour with Gabi and she did a great job.
Old 08-18-2014, 05:24 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by HerrK
You will get a full set of manuals at Ingolstadt. I asked our dealer for a set prior to our trip to familiarize myself with the controls. He was happy to comply I returned one set to him upon our return. The rep in Ingolstadt will give you a thorough lesson on operating your vehicle. We spent at least an hour with Gabi and she did a great job.
Thanks HerrK! I also picked up a full set of manuals last week as you did, but now I know that I don't have to pack them for the trip. Between my reading and the 1 hour presentation in Ingolstadt I should be good to go.
Old 08-18-2014, 11:32 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

We are picking up the new S4 on Oct. 20. I'm not sure the dealer can provide these for us early.

Shame on Audi for not providing links to online pdf manuals for all cars like Mercedes does.