Post Your Question(s) to Audi ED Department here - Page 3 - AudiWorld Forums

Go Back  AudiWorld Forums > General Car Discussion > Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion
Reload this Page >

Post Your Question(s) to Audi ED Department here

Notices
Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

Post Your Question(s) to Audi ED Department here

Old 04-19-2016, 03:51 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

No, ED ordering is identical to what you would order in a US dealership. I ordered my Q7 in Feb. for ED in June. I was hoping to order some features as stand-alone items but they don't allow it. You have to buy each entire option package.

I thought about the Volvo XC90 for a while. Overseas delivery of a Volvo does allow a la carte selection of many options without buying the whole package.
Old 04-19-2016, 04:10 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by NPKR View Post
No, ED ordering is identical to what you would order in a US dealership. I ordered my Q7 in Feb. for ED in June. I was hoping to order some features as stand-alone items but they don't allow it. You have to buy each entire option package.

I thought about the Volvo XC90 for a while. Overseas delivery of a Volvo does allow a la carte selection of many options without buying the whole package.
Thanks for your reply. Yes, you are correct, Volvo allows you a la carte selection, hence wanted to check if Audi does that too..Thanks for the confirmation.
Old 04-22-2016, 12:39 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Gentlemen's, let stick to the topic.

Old 05-02-2016, 09:15 AM
AudiWorld Member

Question:
If Audi says do not make travel plans until 4-6 weeks before being built, that does not give me enough time to plan.

If Audi makes the car and then holds it until I get there about 4 weeks after it's ready for delivery, can that be done ?
Old 05-02-2016, 03:38 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default EU pickup of my RS7 munich or Frankfurt

I received my package from Audi concerning my EU pickup of my RS7 with the dynamic package. In the brochure it states to fly into Munich, I thought the RS 7's were mase in Neckarsuhm?
Thanks,
Nelson
Old 05-03-2016, 08:06 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by nelson007 View Post
I received my package from Audi concerning my EU pickup of my RS7 with the dynamic package. In the brochure it states to fly into Munich, I thought the RS 7's were mase in Neckarsuhm?
Thanks,
Nelson
Nelson, did brochure mention which center you schedule to pick up your car?
It doesn't matter where they made car - they will transfer your car to delivery center.
Old 05-03-2016, 09:46 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

They listed both cities ( Ingolstadt and Neckarsuhm) but did not mention where the car will be.
Thanks,
Nelson
Old 05-04-2016, 02:22 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by nelson007 View Post
They listed both cities ( Ingolstadt and Neckarsuhm) but did not mention where the car will be.
Thanks,
Nelson
I just send you private e-mail with Stephanie contact info - please give her a call or e-mail with question regarding delivery center.
Old 05-05-2016, 05:51 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

I wonder if we could order the cars with the at least the euro truck lids to fit the full euro plates.
Old 05-05-2016, 04:20 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thanks

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Post Your Question(s) to Audi ED Department here

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: