Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

Post Your Question(s) to Audi ED Department here

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2016, 05:25 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ordered SQ5 for ED

We ordered a 2017 SQ5 for ED several weeks ago. We were very excited to receive the Welcome Kit today from Audi. We had requested a pickup date mid-September. The letter says production is scheduled to begin week of August 1. This is confusing to me because I was told the factory was closed in August. Is the entire factory closed or just portions? Should I question this production date? Thanks!

Debora
Old 06-24-2016, 11:41 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GarnetA7
We ordered a 2017 SQ5 for ED several weeks ago. We were very excited to receive the Welcome Kit today from Audi. We had requested a pickup date mid-September. The letter says production is scheduled to begin week of August 1. This is confusing to me because I was told the factory was closed in August. Is the entire factory closed or just portions? Should I question this production date? Thanks!

Debora
Hi, Debora and Welcome to Audi ED Forum.
Your question was forwarded to Audi ED department and I will post their replay as soon as I get one. Best of luck on your ED. Do you know what country you will be visiting?
Oops - get replay immediately:
Thank you for your email. I am currently out of the office on vacation. I will return on Tuesday, June 28. Please expect a delay in my response.

Kind Regards,
Stephanie
Old 06-25-2016, 11:27 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

We are planning for about 3 weeks, if our pickup date holds. Want to be out before winter driving conditions worsen. Planning to take a couple of the classic road trips through Germany, Switzerland and Austria. Maybe down to Lake Como. Or maybe over to Poland. We usually stay in large cities and take the Metro, so driving internationally will be a new experience for us. P.S. We chose Moonlight Blue with Chestnut brown interior. I think it will be gorgeous.
Old 06-26-2016, 10:59 AM
AudiWorld Super User

We are planning for about 3 weeks, if our pickup date holds. Want to be out before winter driving conditions worsen. Planning to take a couple of the classic road trips through Germany, Switzerland and Austria. Maybe down to Lake Como. Or maybe over to Poland. We usually stay in large cities and take the Metro, so driving internationally will be a new experience for us. P.S. We chose Moonlight Blue with Chestnut brown interior. I think it will be gorgeous.
Combo color is a killer.
IN our previews ED we leave Munich to Zurich. have lunch in Zurich, walk around (parking is very expensive in the center of the city - $45) and drive down to Lucerne to sleep over. Next day we go down to Lake Como and spend there all day.
Old 06-28-2016, 07:26 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Debora
I get your answer:
Hi,

The factory is closed for tours from August 1-21. Certain vehicle models are still built the first week of August, as is the case with this customer.

Best,
Stephanie
Old 06-28-2016, 12:06 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

That is great news! Now I can go forward with tentative plans for our trip mid-September. Will still wait to make flight reservations until we have confirmation the car is built. Thank you for forwarding my question to Stephanie! Sounds like we will be there for Octoberfest!

Debora
Old 06-28-2016, 01:04 PM
AudiWorld Super User

and now not so great news

Just wanted to let you know I actually no longer work for Audi.

Best,
Stephanie
Old 06-28-2016, 01:05 PM
AudiWorld Super User

That is great news! Now I can go forward with tentative plans for our trip mid-September. Will still wait to make flight reservations until we have confirmation the car is built. Thank you for forwarding my question to Stephanie! Sounds like we will be there for Octoberfest!

Debora
Price for hotel during Oktoberfest go up to x3 times more regular price.
Old 08-04-2016, 03:30 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default Can the 6% ACNA and 5% ED discount be combined?

Hi Stephanie, this has probably been asked before, but can one use both the 6% ACNA discount with the 5% Euro Delivery discount, when doing ED?
Old 08-04-2016, 03:48 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 96 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by LARRYJEN
Hi Stephanie, this has probably been asked before, but can one use both the 6% ACNA discount with the 5% Euro Delivery discount, when doing ED?
The answer is no.

Quick Reply: Post Your Question(s) to Audi ED Department here