Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

Pricing on European Delivery

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2012, 07:39 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by videsi
Ordered Sept 1, 2012. Hoping for Delivery Date of around Oct 19, 2012. Brilliant Red 2013 Red A4 Quattro 6MT w/ Convenience Pkg w/ 18" Dynamic Wheels with a 5% discount + 2% additional discount thrown in by Jim Ellis Audi, Atlanta to keep me from getting a BMW 328i. Work with Ahamed in Sales. He's been great with post-order email communication and has been keeping me in the loop, so no complaints so far. Go get a deal, fellow Audi enthusiasts!
Welcome to AudiWord forum!
Congratulation on your new Audi and upcoming ED.
Old 09-19-2012, 07:24 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ordered Sept 1, 2012. Hoping for Delivery Date of around Oct 19, 2012. Brilliant Red 2013 Red A4 Quattro 6MT w/ Convenience Pkg w/ 18" Dynamic Wheels with a 5% discount + 2% additional discount thrown in by Jim Ellis Audi, Atlanta to keep me from getting a BMW 328i. Work with Ahamed in Sales. He's been great with post-order email communication and has been keeping me in the loop, so no complaints so far. Go get a deal, fellow Audi enthusiasts!
Congrats!
Check out my post of pictures half way down. Just came back from my Euro Delivery for my S4. It finally got on the boat today, expected US arrival Oct 18. Sigh...more waiting.
https://www.audiworld.com/forums/sho...2828974&page=3
Old 09-20-2012, 10:40 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have fun!
Congratulations on proving to us that in at least some circumstances you can get a discount on an EuroDeliv car greater than the "up to" discount listed on the Audi website.
Old 09-20-2012, 11:16 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by kgall
Have fun!
Congratulations on proving to us that in at least some circumstances you can get a discount on an EuroDeliv car greater than the "up to" discount listed on the Audi website.
You can indeed get a better price than "up to" discount. It's very dealer specific. Just negotiate like you would if you weren't doing Euro Delivery.
Old 09-21-2012, 04:36 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

thanks for the wishes, everyone. indeed, by negotiating and cross-shopping manufacturers and dealers as one normally would for a new car, you can get some additional savings. i checked with 3 audi dealers in the atlanta area and 2 BMW dealers for ED. one BMW dealership offered me a no-haggle, non-negotiable ED discount of 6.9% + 5.5% additional dealer discount on 2013 328i base car + all factory options. i then took it to another BMW dealer, who upped the ante to 6.9%+6%. i showed these printed quotes to the 3 audi dealers, and ONLY jim ellis audi agreed to offer the ED 5% + 2% dealer courtesy discount. financially, the BMW was a better deal by far, but most of us here would agree that the A4 is the better car for the money. so, i ignored by brain and went with my heart in this case.
Old 09-21-2012, 07:14 AM
AudiWorld Super User

thanks for the wishes, everyone. indeed, by negotiating and cross-shopping manufacturers and dealers as one normally would for a new car, you can get some additional savings. i checked with 3 audi dealers in the atlanta area and 2 BMW dealers for ED. one BMW dealership offered me a no-haggle, non-negotiable ED discount of 6.9% + 5.5% additional dealer discount on 2013 328i base car + all factory options. i then took it to another BMW dealer, who upped the ante to 6.9%+6%. i showed these printed quotes to the 3 audi dealers, and ONLY jim ellis audi agreed to offer the ED 5% + 2% dealer courtesy discount. financially, the BMW was a better deal by far, but most of us here would agree that the A4 is the better car for the money. so, i ignored by brain and went with my heart in this case.
BMW?
Old 09-21-2012, 10:04 AM
AudiWorld Member

If you're cross-shopping, the best euro delivery deal may be Volvo. It's the only one with 2 round-trip tickets. BMW used to offer 2 for 1 tickets. But alas we all choose Audi for a reason
• Up to approximately 8% savings (varies by model) off the U.S. MSRP on U.S.-model Volvos
• Roundtrip tickets for 2 to Europe*
Old 09-22-2012, 07:51 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

hehe.. correct. but i felt that the driving dynamics on the volvo S60 and the acura tsx gave up too much even though they were both very comfortable. i also test drove a VW cc the same day just as a sanity check to make sure i wasn't doing the ED just because of the adrenaline rush. after driving all the above, i gravitated toward bmw and audi. anyway, like you said - personal preference .

Originally Posted by Osicom
If you're cross-shopping, the best euro delivery deal may be Volvo. It's the only one with 2 round-trip tickets. BMW used to offer 2 for 1 tickets. But alas we all choose Audi for a reason
• Up to approximately 8% savings (varies by model) off the U.S. MSRP on U.S.-model Volvos
• Roundtrip tickets for 2 to Europe*
Old 09-22-2012, 09:37 AM
AudiWorld Super User

hehe.. correct. but i felt that the driving dynamics on the volvo S60 and the acura tsx gave up too much even though they were both very comfortable. i also test drove a VW cc the same day just as a sanity check to make sure i wasn't doing the ED just because of the adrenaline rush. after driving all the above, i gravitated toward bmw and audi. anyway, like you said - personal preference .
Sooooo, are you doing ED or get from lot?
Old 09-23-2012, 06:30 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

yep, ED. car assembly starts tomorrow. pick-up date in ingolstadt oct 19 or 26 (to be confirmed).

i was pretty happy with my purchase, until yesterday when i pointed out a parked base 328i in black to my wife. now she says i should've gone with that instead. can't have it all, i guess.

Originally Posted by TIME89
Sooooo, are you doing ED or get from lot?

Quick Reply: Pricing on European Delivery