AudiWorld Forums

AudiWorld Forums (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/)
-   Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/audi-euro-delivery-program-discussion-124/)
-   -   So is my local Audi dealer wrong? (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/audi-euro-delivery-program-discussion-124/so-my-local-audi-dealer-wrong-2872372/)

Gluhwein 09-25-2014 12:13 PM

So is my local Audi dealer wrong?

I e-mailed my nearest Audi dealership asking about getting out of my BMW and into an Audi when my lease ends. Since the dealership sells both Audi and BMW I asked if they might be able to waive my BMW lease termination bill of $375.00. I also asked about European Delivery and security deposits on a new lease. This is what he wrote back:

Thank you for your email. I will gather the details on the European Delivery program and include them in my next email. I would not be able to absorb the lease termination fee, I could include it as money in the deal or discount off the car. With Audi I can't do multiple security deposits but we could build the lease with different amounts down.

This contradicts much of what I read elsewhere on this forum. I thought I read that Audi allows up to ten MSDs. And only a fool puts money down on a lease. And that email is almost a week old and still no "Details on the European Delivery program" from him. Should I look elsewhere or direct him to the conflicting information? Unfortunately the guy recommended to me up here in Northeast PA is no longer in sales.

TIME89 09-26-2014 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by Gluhwein (Post 24609087)
I e-mailed my nearest Audi dealership asking about getting out of my BMW and into an Audi when my lease ends. Since the dealership sells both Audi and BMW I asked if they might be able to waive my BMW lease termination bill of $375.00. I also asked about European Delivery and security deposits on a new lease. This is what he wrote back:

Thank you for your email. I will gather the details on the European Delivery program and include them in my next email. I would not be able to absorb the lease termination fee, I could include it as money in the deal or discount off the car. With Audi I can't do multiple security deposits but we could build the lease with different amounts down.

This contradicts much of what I read elsewhere on this forum. I thought I read that Audi allows up to ten MSDs. And only a fool puts money down on a lease. And that email is almost a week old and still no "Details on the European Delivery program" from him. Should I look elsewhere or direct him to the conflicting information? Unfortunately the guy recommended to me up here in Northeast PA is no longer in sales.

Please contact Sarah Toycen
Link

Gluhwein 10-05-2014 07:20 AM

Thanks - I emailed her but was just directed back to the Audi USA website which finds your closest local dealership. No help. I was hoping somebody on these forums might offer anecdotal advice. It looks like the BMW community is a bit more active regarding advice on their forums.

TIME89 10-05-2014 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Gluhwein (Post 24611970)
Thanks - I emailed her but was just directed back to the Audi USA website which finds your closest local dealership. No help. I was hoping somebody on these forums might offer anecdotal advice. It looks like the BMW community is a bit more active regarding advice on their forums.

Unfortunately, Audi ED forum has 1/100 of activities of Bimmerfest.