Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

Stab at an ED FAQ

Old 07-21-2009, 07:46 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by relidtm
so let me get this right, they give you a ride back from the drop off point?
Because the way I understand it is they pick you up from the airport, but how do you get back? and for the gps do they give you one as a loan? how do you give it back at the drop off? or to the driver? I am very interested in doing this, so I was wondering about that. thanks
No, no ride back after drop off.
They pick up you at airport (or train station). Audi pay for one night hotel. You drive let's say to Nice. Drop your car in Nice drop off location. From there walking distance to Terminal 2 of Nice airport or take a taxi to your hotel in Nice. You live navigation in drop off office.
Old 07-24-2009, 04:03 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm thinking of doing ED on a 2010 Q5.

I'm curious to know if you get a loaner GPS even if your car doesn't have the NAV option?
Old 07-30-2009, 12:42 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by david_in_sf
I'm thinking of doing ED on a 2010 Q5.

I'm curious to know if you get a loaner GPS even if your car doesn't have the NAV option?
Send them e-mail. They promptly response to every question I ask about Q5 ED.

Marjorie - auditalk@audi.com

Old 01-28-2010, 10:36 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Ladies and gentlemen!
It is a pleasure and a great honor to tell you something:
Hello TIME89,
We realize the Audi World Forum is a popular and important means of sharing information and experiences regarding the Audi European Delivery Program, and as a result, we would be more then happy to provide information for you to post on your site. Perhaps a "FAQ"document from Audi of America with the latest information would be helpful to your readers? Please let us know if this would be of interest to you, and if so, feel free to forward any questions that you feel will assist your site with providing accurate and current info.

Kind regards,
The Audi European Delivery Program
Old 01-28-2010, 10:44 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

That's great news...thanks TIME
Old 01-28-2010, 01:10 PM
AudiWorld Member

Finally! That's great news. I got a 2010 version of resource guide. Waiting on email to come in. Will post shortly.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:07 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by CrazyIvan
Finally! That's great news. I got a 2010 version of resource guide. Waiting on email to come in. Will post shortly.
Please, do not post document on "AudiWord" forum.
Audi specifically request to remove this document from our forum . Just use PM to send this document to requested party.
Thank you.
The "2010 Dealer Resource Guide" is considered an internal company document and we ask that you please refrain from posting it on the Forum for public view. Readers should contact a participating dealer for assistance with any program questions, or contact Audi directly at europeandeliveryprogram@audi.com for further clarification.
Thanks again for your support and we appreciate your cooperation and understanding!
Old 01-28-2010, 07:30 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by TIME89
Ladies and gentlemen!
It is a pleasure and a great honor to tell you something:
That's pretty cool! When should we expect such FAQ to be posted?

Thanks!
Old 01-28-2010, 09:06 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by DarthRay
That's pretty cool! When should we expect such FAQ to be posted?

Thanks!
As soon as I get it + 1 min !

EDIT:

The European Delivery Program is currently in the process of creating this document to include in future updates to the Audi website. Once it is complete we would be more than happy to provide it for your Forum posting as well. In the meanwhile, please ask your readers to visit the below link to the Audi website for the most accurate and up to date program information.

Kind regards,
The Audi European Delivery Program

Last edited by TIME89; 02-03-2010 at 10:31 AM.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:09 PM
AudiWorld Super User

In case you find a cosmetic (or another defect) during delivery in Audi Forum

Your vehicle will be factory inspected and detailed in Ingolstadt prior to delivery. In the rare event there are cosmetic issues, the Audi Forum will make all attempts to rectify the matter within their means prior to your departure. All other issues must be addressed with your dealer once your vehicle is shipped back to the US.

Regarding transportation:
The program includes pre-arranged transportation from the Munich Airport or the train station in Munich. Transportation will be via taxi for the short distance if arriving via train in Ingolstadt.
Thank you.

Last edited by TIME89; 02-09-2010 at 02:11 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Stab at an ED FAQ