Go Back  AudiWorld Forums > General Car Discussion > Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion
Reload this Page >

Stefan Bogner - Great Driving Roads (Soulful Driving)

Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

Stefan Bogner - Great Driving Roads (Soulful Driving)

Old 06-28-2015, 03:31 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Stefan Bogner - Great Driving Roads (Soulful Driving)

For my fellow ED enthusiasts... I stumbled upon this series earlier in the year and thought I would share. Stefan Bogner has a series of magazines (they are more like soft-cover 200+ page books) called Curves. The magazines are pic heavy details on European roads mostly focused on Switzerland, Germany, Austria and Italy. In short they show a route on a map and then a ton of photos that depict the route. No autobahn here... Just pure twisty roads with amazing backdrops (read as: Alps).

The series is numbered 1-5, but majority of the magazines are in German. However, the link below is to an English version for the Northern Italy magazine (#3 I believe)

Curves: Northern Italy (English and German Edition): Stefan Bogner: 9783768839228: Amazon.com: Books Curves: Northern Italy (English and German Edition): Stefan Bogner: 9783768839228: Amazon.com: Books

Thought I would share. We did ED last year and spent a week traveling through Austria. Already planning the next ED and found this series helpful.
Old 06-28-2015, 08:05 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by chicagoA6 View Post
For my fellow ED enthusiasts... I stumbled upon this series earlier in the year and thought I would share. Stefan Bogner has a series of magazines (they are more like soft-cover 200+ page books) called Curves. The magazines are pic heavy details on European roads mostly focused on Switzerland, Germany, Austria and Italy. In short they show a route on a map and then a ton of photos that depict the route. No autobahn here... Just pure twisty roads with amazing backdrops (read as: Alps).

The series is numbered 1-5, but majority of the magazines are in German. However, the link below is to an English version for the Northern Italy magazine (#3 I believe)

Curves: Northern Italy (English and German Edition): Stefan Bogner: 9783768839228: Amazon.com: Books

Thought I would share. We did ED last year and spent a week traveling through Austria. Already planning the next ED and found this series helpful.
Nice, Thank you!
Old 07-01-2015, 01:26 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Alpine Road map

Alpine Road map
Attached Files