When to register your car w/ ED - Page 4 - AudiWorld Forums

Notices
Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

When to register your car w/ ED

Old 11-28-2017, 05:53 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by NGLBGL View Post
Wow; that is an absurdly long wait time! I wonder what took them so long to get your car onto a vessel? Mine was on its ship out of Emden less than 10 days after I dropped it off in Hamburg. I got way less tracking info than they seem to be providing you but I guess I got lucky to get mine so quickly compared to your timeline...
Mine took 11 weeks from drop-off to arrival at my dealer, however, the Christmas and new year holidays were part of that time.
Old 12-08-2017, 12:26 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Dropped our car off 10/25 in Munich. It reached Jacksonville port on Monday (we're in Florida). Emailed IFF after I tracked the ship having left Jacksonville. They told me the car has cleared customs and since their job is done, they won't have any more updates for me. They did advise it takes between 10 and 20 days for the car to be inspected for scratches, etc before being loaded on a truck bound for the dealership. Seems like an awfully long time.

I didn't mind the wait until the car hit US soil. Now I'm ready.

Last edited by Tightlines612; Today at 03:28 AM.
Old Yesterday, 05:17 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Tightlines612 View Post
Dropped our car off 10/25 in Munich. It reached Jacksonville port on Monday. Emailed IFF after I tracked the shipping have left Jacksonville. They told me the car has cleared customs and since their job is done, they won't have any more updates for me. They did advise it takes between 10 and 20 days for the car to be inspected for scratches, etc before being loaded on a truck bound for the dealership. Seems like an awfully long time.

I didn't mind the wait until the car hit US soil. Now I'm ready.
Yup. Mine arrived to San Diego on 19 November and is scheduled to leave there on 14 December - almost a month at port before its next trip (another boat to Honolulu)!

Search this Thread