5 Features of the New Audi RS3 - Page 2 - AudiWorld Forums

Go Back  AudiWorld Forums > AudiWorld Community > Audi News Forum
Reload this Page >

5 Features of the New Audi RS3

Notices
Audi News Forum Discussion of Audi-related news, rumors, information and links to other publications

5 Features of the New Audi RS3

Old 11-20-2017, 08:41 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Sold 3 or 4 of the new 2018 Audi RS3. I have to say that I love the suspension feel on the new car. Very race car like. Just a great road feel.
Old 04-30-2018, 12:15 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

I ordered an RS3 last summer, picked it up in Europe in October (that was fun!), and finally had it in the states in January. I love the car! I'm a previous A4, A6, RS4, and S3 owner (in that order).

My top 5:

1. Engine + engine sounds. The pop and crack is amazing. The car hauls ***, it's so much fun.
2. Software LCD panel in the dash -- this controls all the instruments and is amazingly customizable. I keep mine in sport mode which is a big front-and-center tach and a G-meter!
3. Borderless mirror. I thought I knew all the features but this little one surprised me. The mirror looks really sharp compared to older models.
4. Apple CarPlay support. Really enhances what you can do with the car.
5. "Audi Sport" bottom-facing lights when you open the door. Looks amazing in a dark parking area.