Audi Original "S" Cars Discussion forum for the Audi Audi Ur S4, Ur S6, S2 & RS2

so dam confusing

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2009, 12:09 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default so dam confusing

Well i cant say im too happy with the new version, i had to re-register with a new screen name and password because the new dam version wouldnt let me sign back on when i emailed for a new password. So i emailed again for a new one and again after that so ...... here i am with a new screen name, old screen name was AWDreaming ..... just a minor change from the old one so .... i will stick to A/W and hope to problem solve with the new version as i go. But dam the old one was really easy to use. I guess the designer's must have had a good reason to completely revamp the dam thing.

An annoyed member .
Old 03-21-2009, 08:24 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The staff should be able to get you back on your old account, so don't do much posting with this one if you want the old one. Go post in the feedback forum, they should be able to get to you.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:39 PM
Banned

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by AWDreams
Well i cant say im too happy with the new version, i had to re-register with a new screen name and password because the new dam version wouldnt let me sign back on when i emailed for a new password. So i emailed again for a new one and again after that so ...... here i am with a new screen name, old screen name was AWDreaming ..... just a minor change from the old one so .... i will stick to A/W and hope to problem solve with the new version as i go. But dam the old one was really easy to use. I guess the designer's must have had a good reason to completely revamp the dam thing.

An annoyed member .
Go to the feed back forum and post there. Both Kris and JET are in there frequently and the guys from Internet Brands are also lurking in there.

They'll get you sorted.