Audi Q8 Discussion forums for the Audi Q8 SUVs

All about the Audi Q8

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2018, 06:23 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 234 Likes on 171 Posts

Originally Posted by A6Louie
My dealer contact says they're now taking orders for the Q8 here as well as in Europe.

Re: pricing, he says that while exact pricing hasn't been announced for the US, he expects it to be likely $10k more than a similarly equipped Q7.

SYMAWD does that match up with whatever you've seen so far?
No pricing yet. Anything is just speculation.
Old 08-03-2018, 04:00 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm in Canada (new here!) and just placed an order today for a Q8 Orange on black with Black Optics, S-Line package, Dynamic Ride, Luxury, driver assistance and full leather.

Delivery is supposed to be Nov 11 at this point :-)

As stated in previous posts, pricing is not known yet, will most probably be announced with Sept pricing/rates according to the dealer.

For those of you that are interested, dealers have the 2019 Canadian order guide on hand. There is also a certain number of vehicles that have been ordered already from the factory. The number seems to vary from one dealer to another as the first one I visited said they only had 8 coming with no flexibility on the config while a week later at the second dealer, they had 25 on order and they could make mods to the configs.

There are basically 2 trim levels up here: Progressive and Technik. The main difference is that the Technik includes 21" wheels, soft closing doors, head-up display, Interior lighting pkg plus, full leather, dual pane glass but more importantly, the full LED Matrix headlights with animation!!

One interesting note, we canucks do get the Mild Hybrid 48v option and start/stop + regenerative braking with the base model, something that seems to have been scratched from the options list in the US.

Trims and option packages are different obviously from the US order guide info. I have a copy of the Q8 trim and option page and can scan it if anyone is interested.
Old 08-03-2018, 04:29 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Norp
I'm in Canada (new here!) and just placed an order today for a Q8 Orange on black with Black Optics, S-Line package, Dynamic Ride, Luxury, driver assistance and full leather.

As stated in previous posts, pricing is not known yet, will most probably be announced with Sept pricing/rates according to the dealer.

For those of you that are interested, dealers have the 2019 Canadian order guide on hand. There is also a certain number of vehicles that have been ordered already from the factory. The number seems to vary from one dealer to another as the first one I visited said they only had 8 coming with no flexibility on the config while a week later at the second dealer, they had 25 on order and they could make mods to the configs.

There are basically 2 trim levels up here: Progressive and Technik. The main difference is that the Technik includes 21" wheels, soft closing doors, head-up display, Interior lighting pkg plus, full leather, dual pane glass but more importantly, the full LED Matrix headlights with animation!!

One interesting note, we canucks do get the Mild Hybrid 48v option and start/stop + regenerative braking with the base model, something that seems to have been scratched from the options list in the US.

Trims and option packages are different obviously from the US order guide info. I have a copy of the Q8 trim and option page and can scan it if anyone is interested.
Congrats! That orange on that vehicle looks fantastic! Looking forward to hearing more about pricing etc. as it's available.
Old 08-04-2018, 07:29 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Norp

I am 10th in line in my dealership, and was not given order guide yet, probably cause dealer knows I intend to customise car heavily. Can you send me the order guide you have? just to see what to expect in Canada.
Old 08-08-2018, 06:40 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by boshiku
I am 10th in line in my dealership, and was not given order guide yet, probably cause dealer knows I intend to customise car heavily. Can you send me the order guide you have? just to see what to expect in Canada.
Hi Boshiku,

I placed my order last Friday and was allowed to remove options like the upscale B&O. I also got a message from another dealer I visited a few weeks ago to tell me that I could place an order and could customize the units they already have on order. I have attached the page from the order guide they gave me. Unfortunately for you, it is in French but shouldn't be too difficult to guess. Let me know if you have any question. Based on what I was told, they got the go ahead last week to customize orders already place with the factory, if the build hasn't started yet.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Audi Q8 Order Guide FR.pdf (1.10 MB, 199 views)
Old 08-08-2018, 08:56 PM
AudiWorld Member

The order guide is posted in the 2nd message in this thread, so just scroll up
Old 08-09-2018, 12:20 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by A6Louie
The order guide is posted in the 2nd message in this thread, so just scroll up
That is US one, I wanted to take a look at canadian order guide.
Old 08-09-2018, 03:11 PM
AudiWorld Member

That is US one, I wanted to take a look at canadian order guide.
Whoops, sorry 'bout that...
Old 08-14-2018, 09:54 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ordered my Q8 today from Oakland Audi. I talked to ordering rep. Orders placed now will arrive around Xmas time he thought.
Old 08-15-2018, 04:03 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by srvdanville
I ordered my Q8 today from Oakland Audi. I talked to ordering rep. Orders placed now will arrive around Xmas time he thought.
Any pricing available? Which colors and options did you select?

Quick Reply: All about the Audi Q8